Chalosak Malosak-The Dannymania

seeders: 1
leechers: 7
Added on April 2, 2013 by dani846in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Chalosak Malosak-The Dannymania (Size: 23.77 MB)
 SS-1.png15.18 MB
 Chalosak Malosak.pdf6.24 MB
 SS-3.png1.84 MB
 SS-2.png510.28 KB

Description

Hey guys..Here's one of the most famours series' by Mazhar Kaleem MA. I'll upload more books in this series soon, cheers
This is the story of two kids after World war-II. One of the most brilliant German Scientists escaped to Africa. He created his own scientific research laboratory courtesy of his Trade in diamonds. He started working on an space-craft which could visit other the other planets and the other solar systems, even the other galaxies. His sons, Chalosak and Malosak, weren't allowed to go into the lab. But they sneaked through one day, got on the space-craft and left Earth(Mostly because they didnt know how that thing worked). They kept jumping from Planet to planet, seeing different worlds..This is a typical Science fiction with adventures that are so great that it keeps the reader on the edge of their seats.
Have fun reading mates..

Name: Chalosak Malosak
Author: Mazhar Kaleem MA
Language: Urdu
File Format: PDF

This is the first book in the series. The second one is called 'Chalosak Malosak Sabz sitaray mein

Guys please leave your comments and Add a thumbs up if you like the uploads.This will help boost my morale and show me that you guys care..Thanks mates..

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
23.77 MB
seeders:1
leechers:7
Chalosak Malosak-The Dannymania