Championship Manager 01-02 [ORIGINAL] + CM Scout 2.00 + VirtualCloneDrive 5.4.6.rar

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on August 11, 2013 by tugajogosin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Championship Manager 01-02 [ORIGINAL] + CM Scout 2.00 + VirtualCloneDrive 5.4.6.rar (Size: 275.06 MB)
 Championship Manager 01-02 [ORIGINAL] + CM Scout 2.00 + VirtualCloneDrive 5.4.6.rar275.06 MB

Description

All the software included here is FREEWARE.

This is the original and mythical CHAMPIONSHIP MANAGER 01-02.
Millions of youngsters (about 10 years ago) spent countless hours in the front
of CRT monitors totally absorbed by this addicting game, while Maxim Tsigalko,
Ruud van Nistelroy, or Tó Madeira just scored a hat-trick after another assistance from Ronaldinho Gaúcho...

All this in plain text, numbers and flashing colors. Those who at the time didn't play this game were simply
unable to understand. A common phrase was something like: "I cant see why you like that game so much... i only see letters..."
But for those who were gamers back then, Championship Manager 01-02 was amazing and left nostalgic hearts.

HOW TO INSTALL
- Install Virtual Clone Drive 5.4.6
- Double click CM0102.iso
- Go to "My Computer", and explore the new drive called CM0102
- Launch setup.exe
- That's it!

CMSCOUT 2.00
- Basically this tool allows you to create better shortlists and gain a better knowledge of your team by showing you hidden
characteristics of the players that are not displayed in the game. You'll first need to create a save to be able to use this tool.

As a bonus, here's a small list of some good and mostly cheap players (my favourites!) :)

GK:
- Dionisis Chiotis
- Franco Costanzo
- Hugo Pinheiro

DEFENDERS:
- Taribo West (free transfer in the beginning of the game!)
- Assane N'Diaye
- Isaak Okoronkwo
- Tieme Klompe
- Fabio Rustico
- Andrey Milevsky
- Zebina
- Yakubu
- Milito

MIDFIELDERS:
- RadoslaW Kaluzny
- Massimo Ambrosini
- Nicolas Medina

- Julius Aghahowa
- Nikiforenko
- Tonton Zola Moukoto
- Mark Kerr
- Donati
- Pawel Brozek

STRIKERS
- Maxim Tsigalko
- To Madeira
- Cherno Samba
- Vitaly Kutuzov
- Kostantinou

The RAR Password is: www.tugajogos.pt

edit: in case you're using Windows 7 and getting a "Not enough system memory" error, just do the following (it worked for me):
Right click 'My Computer' > Properties > Advanced > Performance Settings > Advanced and right at the bottom is says 'Virtual Memory', click the tab, click the 'No Paging File' box, click set, apply changes and restart the computer.

Please seed!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
275.06 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Championship Manager 01-02 [ORIGINAL] + CM Scout 2.00 + VirtualCloneDrive 5.4.6.rar