Change Your Life in 7 Days - Paul McKenna.pdf

seeders: 13
leechers: 1
Added on December 30, 2012 by bleedinganglin Books
Torrent verified.

Change Your Life in 7 Days - Paul McKenna.pdf (Size: 1.71 MB)
 Change Your Life in 7 Days - Paul McKenna.pdf1.71 MB

Description

Now you can discover the easy-to-learn strategies of super-achievers to energize and improve your life in just 7 days! Paul McKenna, PhD, made a remarkable study of highly successful and effective people from around the world, and discovered that success and happiness are not accidents that happen to some people and not others. They are created by specific ways of thinking and acting, and can be mastered in just 7 days. He has distilled these proven techniques into an amazing life makeover that will help you to think and act more creatively, positively, and confidently.

-Would you like to make more money and be more successful?
-Would you like to have more energy and feel happier every day?
-Would you like to start living the life of your dreams?

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.71 MB
seeders:13
leechers:1
Change Your Life in 7 Days - Paul McKenna.pdf

All Comments

Good torrent thank you
Oops, supposed to comment on the actual file, aren't I? OK then, no issues. Font comment below valid but is not something that caused me even the slightest difficulty. Also, dwnld'd in under one minute, pheweeee! Actually make that 25 seconds. A record.
what a kickass KickAss library you've donated, Bleeder. I'm supremely stoked to read pretty much each of them. Fantastic, pretty much a renaissance education torrent, a la kick ass. Damn, that has a ring to it, doesnt it?
thanks.
Font's a little dodgy in a few places but thank you very much.