Changing Tracks_ Mario Joseph, Muslim Imam convert_(480p).mp4

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on September 16, 2014 by shadexxin TV
Torrent verified.

Changing Tracks_ Mario Joseph, Muslim Imam convert_(480p).mp4 (Size: 157.65 MB)
 Changing Tracks_ Mario Joseph, Muslim Imam convert_(480p).mp4157.65 MB

Description

This is a High Quality version of the video called: "Changing Tracks: Mario Joseph, Muslim Imam convert".

NOTE: THIS GUY SAYS THAT ONE MUST BE A CATHOLIC TO BE A CHRISTIAN. This is in grave error and it's common with Catholic teaching; however, Mario is consistence with the Bible verses about Jesus Christ, FYI. To be saved, we don't become a Catholic, rather we place our faith in Jesus Christ that he came down to earth to die on the cross for our sins, was buried, and rose on the third day (Acts 16:30, 1 Corinthians 15:4, & 1 Peter 2:24 all in KJV), not religion.

As a Muslim imam, Mario Joseph was well-versed in the Koran and in the teachings of the Islamic religion. In fact, it was precisely the Koran that brought him to an encounter with Jesus Christ and with the truth of the Catholic faith. But his conversion did not come without difficulties; as a consequence, he has undergone grave persecution. How has he attained his intense love toward the Church, the Cross and Heaven? He himself tells us in this week's impacting episode of Changing Tracks.

=======================================================

John 14:6
King James Version (KJV)

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

Galatians 3:16
King James Version (KJV)

"Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ."

Galatians 3:26
King James Version (KJV)

"For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus."

Galatians 3:29
King James Version (KJV)

"And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise."

John 5:46-47
King James Version (KJV)

"For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me; for he wrote of me.
But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?
"

1 Peter 3:18
King James Version (KJV)

"For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:"

Romans 10:17
King James Version (KJV)

"So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God."

John 3:16-18
King James Version (KJV)

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
"

Testimony:

Jesus appears to an old Muslim man in Iran

The dark side - the Islamic Fear of Christianity. Just as satan wails at a crucifix at an exorcism - the Islamic cult member normally wails at the mention of the Christian Bible. We say cult member, because the fear, intimidation and "brain washing" ongoing in Islam are similar to how cults take total control of a person and reduce them to slaves.

The booming voice sounded again. It said; "Do you know who I am? I am the Bread of Life."

Thinking the presence was Allah, the amiable old man said, Allaho Akbar, which means God is Great.

"No, you are mistaken" came the voice. "I am not Allah" it said.

Immediately the old man knelt down, and then a radiant figure (Jesus) appeared in front of him.

(Know, I don't endorse this testimony.... take this as a grain of salt).

The Muslim would respond that in fact Jesus is the only one. Then a reference to Jesus’s miracles is made from the 3rd chapter in the Qur’an, Surah Al Imran, verse 49:

"And make him a messenger to the children of Israel: That I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, that I determine for you out of dust like the form of a bird, then I breathe into it and it becomes a bird with Allah’s permission and I heal the blind and the leprous, and bring the dead to life with Allah’s permission and I inform you of what you should eat and what you should store in your houses; most surely there is a sign in this for you, if you are believers."

The question that follows is whether any other prophet in the Qur’an was given such miraculous abilities, especially raising the dead and of course the answer is no. This line of questioning, according to the method, is supposed to lead the Muslim to the Bible and its view of Jesus.

"Ahh, but the Qur'an also says in Sura Al-Mu'minun 23:91, 'No son did Allah beget.' And not only this, but also 12 other verses in the Qur'an say Allah has no son. (See Suras 2:116; 4:171; 6:101; 10:68; 17:111; 18:4-5; 19:35; 19:88-95; 21:26; 25:2; 39:4; and 43:81) And if Allah had no son, then Jesus is not Allah's son. And if Jesus is not Allah's son, then he is not divine.

"Besides, the Qur'an is very clear: Jesus is a created being. Sura Al-Imran 3:59 says, 'The similitude of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him: "Be". And he was.' If Jesus is created, then he cannot be God."

Jesus Christ IS not a created being: he's God manifested in the flesh:

1 Timothy 3:16
King James Version (KJV)

"And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory."

Revelation 1:8
King James Version (KJV)

"I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty."

Revelation 22:13
King James Version (KJV)

"I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last."

John 10:30
King James Version (KJV)

"I and my Father are one."

John 1:2
King James Version (KJV)

"The same was in the beginning with God."

1 Corinthians 8:6
King James Version (KJV)

"But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him."

John 8:58
King James Version (KJV)

"Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am."

Isaiah 9:6
King James Version (KJV)

"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."

Clearly, Jesus Christ is not a created being, but a fully godhead (trinity), and he's GOD!

AND MUCH MORE:
http://www.openbible.info/topics/jesus_being_god

Order the book here:

http://www.chick.com/catalog/books/1259.asp

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
157.65 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Changing Tracks_ Mario Joseph, Muslim Imam convert_(480p).mp4