Chaos and Flies - [The Dark Servant #5] - A.C. Ellas [AZW3, EPUB, MOBI] {01001001}

seeders: 7
leechers: 2
Added on October 18, 2014 by -01001001-in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Chaos and Flies - [The Dark Servant #5] - A.C. Ellas [AZW3, EPUB, MOBI] {01001001} (Size: 953.49 KB)
 Chaos and Flies - A.C. Ellas.azw3374.45 KB
 Chaos and Flies - A.C. Ellas.mobi336.2 KB
 Chaos and Flies - A.C. Ellas.epub172.06 KB
 Chaos and Flies - A.C. Ellas.jpg68.11 KB
 Chaos and Flies - A.C. Ellas.opf2.67 KB

Description

image Chaos and Flies
Volume Five in the "The Dark Servant" series by A.C. Ellas

Metadata
Content Rating: Mature, not suitable for children.
ISBN-13: 9781771114288
ASIN: B00AYSTW8E
Publisher: eXtasybooks
Publication date: 1/01/2013
Series: The Dark Servant #5
Pages: 126

Description
Honor. Duty. Love. Blackmail. Intrigue. Lust. Flies. Yes, flies. Killer blood-seeking flies have been the bane of Koilatha since the founding. They’re rumored to live in the ruins of an ancient temple of evil, not that anyone has ever gotten close enough to find out for certain. As a high priest, Rak is duty-bound to investigate these flies. The sun priest attempting to purify him and the palace functionary blackmailing him complicate matters, as does his brother’s near death at the hands of an ambitious woman and the king’s continued attempts to force him to accept the position as heir to the throne.

The worst thing of all is that, while sober, Jisten won’t settle for lust—he wants it all. And never mind that Rak has seduced him twice already. Where does honor lie when intrigue, duty, and love conflict?

Meet the Authors

A.C. Ellas

A.C. Ellas is the Author of the The Dark Servant series. In her own words, "I've long since embraced my inner nerd. I revel in my Greekness and in my Geekness. I have two lives: the mundane reality of life here on earth, and the far more interesting life in my head. I love ancient history; ancient forms of combat; target archery; sabre fencing; anything to do with horses other than western saddle stuff; organic food and sustainable farming; and science fiction and fantasy of all varieties, especially conventions, which are the only gatherings on earth where I can find many people just as strange as I am."

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
953.49 KB
seeders:7
leechers:2
Chaos and Flies - [The Dark Servant #5] - A.C. Ellas [AZW3, EPUB, MOBI] {01001001}