Chaperone The (2011)(DD5.1)(Nl Eng ESP subs) NTSC TBS

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on March 25, 2011 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720pHDRiPDVDRip

Chaperone The (2011)(DD5.1)(Nl Eng ESP subs) NTSC TBS (Size: 2.84 GB)
 Chaperone The (2011).nfo2.5 KB
 Read.Me.1st.[Movie-Torrentz].txt2.19 KB
 Torrent_downloaded_from_AhaShare.com.txt601 bytes
 Torrent_downloaded_from_Demonoid.com.txt591 bytes
 Black-SaM.txt128 bytes
 VTS_01_1.vob1000.16 MB
 VTS_01_2.vob1000.02 MB
 VTS_01_3.vob904.59 MB
 VTS_01_0.bup64 KB
 VTS_01_0.ifo64 KB
 VIDEO_TS.vob40 KB
 VIDEO_TS.ifo12 KB
 VIDEO_TS.bup12 KB
 The_Chaperone_(2011)_R1-[front]-[www.FreeCovers.net].jpg252.18 KB

Description

chaperone The (2011)

Verenigde Staten

Komedie / Familie

103 minuten

geregisseerd door Stephen Herek

met Paul Levesque, Kevin Corrigan en José Zúñiga

Ray Bradstone is de beste bestuurder in het criminele wereldje, maar hij is vastberaden om de beste vader voor zijn dochter Sally te worden. Hij wil het

tevens weer goed maken met zijn ex-vrouw Lynne. Ray heeft moeite om een eerlijke baan te vinden. Maar dan bieden zijn oude bankrover-vrienden, onder leiding

van Philip Larue, hem een laat ste klus aan. Hij gaat in eerste instantie akkoord maar verandert op het laatste moment van gedachte, waardoor ze zonder

chauffeur komen te zitten. Ray besluit in plaats daarvan als begeleider mee te gaan met Sally's schoolexcursie. Wanneer de overval mislukt, geeft Larue de

schuld aan Ray en achtervolgt hij de schoolbus naar het Natuurhistorisch Museum in New Orleans. Ray moet nu om zien te gaan met Larue, terwijl hij toezicht

moet houden op Sally's klas. Dit resulteert in een van de gekste schoolreisjes ooit.

Storyline

Ray Bradstone (Levesque) is the best wheel man in the business, but he is determined to go straight and be the best parent he can be to his daughter, Sally

(Winter), and make amends with his ex-wife, Lynne (Gish). As Ray struggles to find honest work, his old bank-robbing crew, led by Phillip Larue (Corrigan),

offers him one last job. He agrees at first, but changes his mind at the last second leaving the crew without a driver. Ray decides instead to serve as a

chaperone for Sally's school field trip. When the robbery goes awry, Larue blames Ray and chases the school bus all the way to the Museum of Natural History

in New Orleans. Ray must deal with Larue, while supervising Sally's class on what becomes one of the craziest school trips ever.

Movie..............: Chaperone, The (2011)

genre..............: Komedie / Family

Source.............: The Chaperone 2011 COMPLETE R1 NTSC DVDR-*THC*

Format.............: DVDR

runtime............: 103 min.

Menu...............: Yes edited where needed

Video..............: Untouche d

Audio..............: English DD 5.1

Subtitles..........: English, Spanish, NL.Vertaald door Jr.Jansen, bedankt M8 voor deze mooie sub!!!

Controle...........: Depositair

Bewerking+Resync...: Depositair werk m8 thnx!!!

Categorie..........: Beeld

Formaat............: DVD5

Bron...............: Retail

http://www.moviemeter.nl/film/73619

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1663187

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.84 GB
seeders:1
leechers:1
Chaperone The (2011)(DD5.1)(Nl Eng ESP subs) NTSC TBS

Trailer

All Comments

Plus, it was a SUPER SLOW DL!!! I was DL a 10.5 GB file at the same time and it finished 1st!!! If I'd have wanted just the movie I would have DL a BDRip!!!
There's NO MENU!!! Description says it has an edited menu--Wrong--NONE!!! Movie plays fine, but having no menu when it said it did pisses me off, and I will just delete this and look for one that really does have one. Waste of my time and bandwidth!