Chapman, Brenda-To Keep a Secret - epub - zeke23

seeders: 13
leechers: 4
Added on March 1, 2015 by zeke23in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Chapman, Brenda-To Keep a Secret - epub - zeke23 (Size: 195.63 KB)
 Chapman, Brenda-To Keep a Secret.epub195.63 KB

Description

To Keep a Secret
by Brenda Chapman (Goodreads Author)
5.0 of 5 stars 5.00  ·  rating details  ·  1 rating  ·  0 reviews
Anna Sweet s PI business partner, Jada Price, has gone missing. Anna and new hire Nick Roma team up to find her. The trail leads them to a teenage girl s murder and a secret internet dating site. Anna is about to discover how far people will go to keep a secret, and who they will betray. She must work quickly to uncover the answers before a second victim dies. Will this case prove too difficult for Anna Sweet? Or will she put the clues together in time to outsmart a killer who has everything to lose? A perfect book choice for new readers."

Brenda Chapman
Goodreads Author

url
http://www.goodreads.com/wwwgoodreadscomauthorB_Chapman

born
Toronto, Canada

website
http://www.brendachapman.ca

twitter username
brendaAchapman

genre
Mystery & Thrillers, Young Adult

influences
Enid Blyton, Harper Lee, J.D. Salinger, Ernest Hemmingway, Michael Con ...more

About this author
edit data

I'm an Ottawa author with 14 published novels, including the Jennifer Bannon mysteries for ages 10+, a full length adult murder mystery In Winter's Grip (Dundurn 2010), and a Rapid Reads mystery The Second Wife (Orca 2011), which was shortlisted for a Golden Oak award. Second Chances, a YA novel for ages 13+ was released by Dundurn in September 2012.

I am currently writing two adult mystery series: The Stonechild and Rouleau police procedurals from Dundurn include Cold Mourning (2014) and Butterfly Kills (Jan. 2015).

The Anna Sweet mysteries are novellas from Grass Roots Press for adult literacy or those wanting a quick read. My Sister's Keeper and The Hard Fall were both released in 2013. To Keep a Secret was published in September 2014 and A Model Death in December 2014. My Sister's Keeper was shortlisted for an Arthur Ellis award and The Hard Fall is up for a Golden Oak Award.

I grew up in a small pulp mill town on the north shore of Lake Superior and earned degrees in English literature and teaching. I spent fifteen years as a special education teacher before becoming a senior communications advisor in the federal government.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
195.63 KB
seeders:13
leechers:4
Chapman, Brenda-To Keep a Secret - epub - zeke23