Charlie Richards - Branding an Icy Heart (Wolves of Stone Ridge Book # 32) - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub

seeders: 1
leechers: 3
Added on November 23, 2015 by Wildwielderin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Charlie Richards - Branding an Icy Heart (Wolves of Stone Ridge Book # 32) - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub (Size: 384.9 KB)
 Charlie Richards - Branding an Icy Heart (Wolves of Stone Ridge Book # 32).epub384.9 KB

Description

Any problem with my uploads, or if they need re-seeding, please PM me - I rarely if ever get time to look at comments on my torrents,
but I will always respond to Private Messages on the same day:)

Nov 22, 2015 - English - M/M Romance - EPub

Between discovering that two of his brothers have accepted male beloveds and learning his eldest brother is moving their coven to the United States, Aleksei Kuznetsov’s world has been turned upside down. He’s never been good with change, so he flees his family and what he believes are their unnatural predilections. After several months of soul searching, he’s ready to make amends. However, realizing that being gay isn’t unnatural, and accepting it for his brothers, doesn’t prepare him for running into Remy Smithson. The human’s blood calls to him like he imagines a beloved’s should. Can he wrap his mind around what’s happening quickly enough, or will he lose the best thing that may have ever happened to him?

A KAT Trusted Fiction Elite Uploader

Thanks to Original Uploader if not me:)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
384.9 KB
seeders:1
leechers:3
Charlie Richards - Branding an Icy Heart (Wolves of Stone Ridge Book # 32) - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub