Chasing Fireflies (Power of the Matchmaker #7) by Taylor Dean [steve-kon]

seeders: 13
leechers: 0
Added on July 1, 2016 by steve-konin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Chasing Fireflies (Power of the Matchmaker #7) by Taylor Dean [steve-kon] (Size: 1.71 MB)
 metadata.opf1.28 KB
 Cover.jpg118.88 KB
 Chasing Fireflies (Power of the - Taylor Dean.epub792.12 KB
 Chasing Fireflies (Power of the - Taylor Dean.azw3834.5 KB

Description

My sisters think I’m crazy.

But, I’ve never forgotten the mysterious woman from my childhood who told me Paul is the name of my one true love.
She told me to search far and wide for him.
I haven’t stopped looking ever since.

When I stumble across an article about a successful American entrepreneur named Paul who lives and works in China, I’m intrigued. When the opportunity to teach English in China presents itself on the same day, I know it’s not a coincidence.

It’s destiny.

My sisters say I’m chasing a dream.

Just like the fireflies we tried to catch on the warm summer evenings of our youth, the dream seems beyond my grasp. Will my quest for the elusive Paul always be just short of fulfillment?

My sisters tell me it’s a fool’s errand.

Until I remind them of the day we saw the Red Bird.
The memory silences them.
The Red Bird Incident remains inarguable—and proves my search for Paul is not a silly fantasy.

I will find Paul . . . I will.

This book is part of the Power of the Matchmaker series. Each book in the series is a standalone novel. The books can be read in any order, and they all have one thing in common: The Matchmaker! I suggest reading the prequel novella, Power of the Matchmaker, first. It tells the story of how the Matchmaker became the Matchmaker. However, it is not required in order to understand this book.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.71 MB
seeders:13
leechers:0
Chasing Fireflies (Power of the Matchmaker #7) by Taylor Dean [steve-kon]