Chasing Seth - [True Mates #1] - J.R. Loveless [AZW3, EPUB, MOBI] {01001001}

seeders: 14
leechers: 10
Added on November 2, 2014 by -01001001-in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Chasing Seth - [True Mates #1] - J.R. Loveless [AZW3, EPUB, MOBI] {01001001} (Size: 1.9 MB)
 Chasing Seth - J.R. Loveless.azw3766.54 KB
 Chasing Seth - J.R. Loveless.mobi740 KB
 Chasing Seth - J.R. Loveless.epub361.03 KB
 Chasing Seth - J.R. Loveless.jpg79.75 KB
 Chasing Seth - J.R. Loveless.opf2.22 KB

Description

image Chasing Seth
Volume One in the "True Mates" series by J.R. Loveless

Metadata
ISBN-13: 9781613721445
ASIN: B005R51XXG
Publisher: Dreamspinner Press
Publication date: 9/20/2011
Formats: AZW3, EPUB, MOBI
Series: True Mates #1
Pages: 215

Description
Veterinarian Seth Davies comes to Senaka, Wyoming, looking for peace and anonymity, trying to escape his past. He’s always been a target for trouble and pain, and Seth has had more than his share of both. Kasey Whitedove takes one look at Seth and assumes the worst. No white man could love animals the way the mostly Cheyenne population expects, and Kasey makes Seth’s first days in Senaka more than unpleasant.

Then an accident puts Kasey in the uncomfortable position of eating crow—and helplessly desiring Seth—despite the danger of Kasey’s life as a werewolf and Seth’s stressful secrets. Chasing Seth down and keeping him safe from his past has just become Kasey's most important job.

Meet the Authors

J.R. Loveless

J.R. Loveless is the author of "Touch Me Gently". In her own words - "I love to write, read and watch anything to do with m/m romance as long as it has a happy ending! I work a full time job and write as much as I can in my spare time. And I've had three books accepted, two are out now and one is due in September along with a short story!"

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.9 MB
seeders:14
leechers:10
Chasing Seth - [True Mates #1] - J.R. Loveless [AZW3, EPUB, MOBI] {01001001}