Chelsea Does - Season 1 Ep. 3 Chelsea Does Racism (1280x720) WEBDL H265 MKV -TDR

seeders: 7
leechers: 2
Added on January 25, 2016 by SFTDRin TV
Torrent verified.

Chelsea Does - Season 1 Ep. 3 Chelsea Does Racism (1280x720) WEBDL H265 MKV -TDR (Size: 2.05 GB)
 -TDR-.txt4.72 KB
 Cover.jpg7.05 KB
 Chelsea Does - Season 1 Ep. 3 Chelsea Does Racism (1280x720) WEBDL H265 MKV -TDR-.mkv2.05 GB

Description

A Team Dragon Release -TDR- 2016
Chelsea Does... (2016) Season 1 Episode 3

THIS IS AN H265/HEVO release. IF you do not have the proper player/codecs then you will only hear sound. You need to know how to run these videos properly. So please don't downvote if you only hear sound. You just need to fix it.

This is a high quality file and quite large as a result. It was broadcast at a much higher bitrate than i anticipated. So this release is for the quality hunters. I will be making a smaller more device and bandwidth friendly version later today or tomorrow

Series:
"Chelsea does" Episode Three(Racism) (HQ)
(2016)

Release date: 2016

Network:

file: MKV
Encode: HEVC/H265
length: 1h 10m
resolution: 1280*720
Framerate: 23FPS
size: 2.04 GiB
Bitrates: 4147 Kbps
Sound: Stereo AAC
!

Screenshots: ACTUAL:

*make sure your codecs are up to date!

Program Description:

"Chelsea Does..."

"Chelsea Handler's Netflix Documentary Series, "Chelsea Does", will make its world premiere at the 2016 Sundance Film Festival on Friday, January 22nd and launch exclusively to Netflix members worldwide on Saturday, January 23rd, it was announced today. Directed by Oscar and Emmy-nominated Eddie Schmidt (This Film Is Not Yet Rated, Valentine Road) and executive produced by Schmidt, Handler and Oscar award-winning Morgan Neville (20 Feet From Stardom, Best of Enemies), Chelsea Does is comprised of four revealing, funny and introspective films (Chelsea Does Marriage, Chelsea Does Racism, Chelsea Does Silicon Valley, Chelsea Does Drugs) featuring Handler exploring topics of personal and universal fascination, from marriage to drugs, to racism and Silicon Valley. With her unique voice and provocative point of view, Chelsea will be seen confronting the topics that connect humanity, having the hard conversations about things that are not easy to talk about, and calibrating and learning who she is along the way."

More episodes coming pretty much every day until we have caught up(SD and HQ) check back!
This has been another -TDR- Release by SFTDR
Remember , if you enjoy it? RIP IT!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.05 GB
seeders:7
leechers:2
Chelsea Does - Season 1 Ep. 3 Chelsea Does Racism (1280x720) WEBDL H265 MKV -TDR

Screenshots

Chelsea Does - Season 1 Ep. 3 Chelsea Does Racism (1280x720) WEBDL H265 MKV -TDR screenshot
Chelsea Does - Season 1 Ep. 3 Chelsea Does Racism (1280x720) WEBDL H265 MKV -TDR screenshot

All Comments

seeding
PLEASE READ:

My apologies i made a mistake in the naming. So i have now changed the torrent name here on KAT to it's proper name "Chelsea Does - Season 1 Ep. 3 Chelsea Does Racism" which is now correct. But it will still appear in your client as "chelsea does silicon valley" which is incorrect.

THIS IS THE (correct)THIRD EPISODE on racism. So if there WAS any confusion. Please ignore it and carry on with your download. This is the one you were after ;)