Chelsea Grin - Skin Deep (Single) 2015-320kbps-iVV

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on December 12, 2015 by iVectorvitalein Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Chelsea Grin - Skin Deep (Single) 2015-320kbps-iVV (Size: 8.15 MB)
 01. Skin Deep (Single).mp38.15 MB

Description

Chelsea Grin is an American deathcore band from Salt Lake City, Utah. Formed in 2007, the group is signed to Artery Recordings and have released two EPs and three full-length albums.

Why choose iVV?

Comprehensive. All iVV torrents are properly tagged and organized, with information, and track listings.
Fast. All iVV torrents are seeded with three multi-gigabit seedboxes.
Awesome. I mean, cmon. This is some good stuff, man.
Updated. The most popular iVV torrents will stay updated with new content as bands release it.
Different. Why struggle, losing your time downloading a slow, cruddy quality discography? At iVV, i do things differently. By keeping an extensive record of my updates and content, and organizing my posts, you, the end user, get a refreshing take on normally mundane content.

The iVV Guarantee:

The best, most comprehensive Discographies on KAT, guaranteed! If you find a more comprehensive discography, i'll update mine! iVV is proud to offer properly tagged, organized content, with extensive end-user information and the highest quality!

I strive to keep myself above the "competition" of low quality, upconverted mp3s with no tags, and slow speeds! Problems? Comments? Questions? Concerns? Lost your sanity? PM me on KAT, leave a comment! I reply to every comment, and i'm always here to answer your questions!

FAQ:

Why the duplicates? Why not simply include the deluxe editions?
Glad you asked. By having every album, of every type, and every single, and every EP, you can be assured you have the COMPLETE discography. Besides, nobody downloads a discography for it being INCOMPLETE, right? If you don't like this, remember, popular clients such as uTorrent have the "Add New Torrent" Dialog, and you can uncheck files you don't want, even entire albums!

What's up with the other folder? I don't see any music in it.
The "INFO + LINKS" folder is your best friend. In it, you can find more information on the BAND (BAND INFO.txt) my SOURCES (SOURCES+INFO.txt) and the entire TRACK LIST (TRACK LIST.txt)
These files give you an insight into how i upload, and credits those who have helped me get content in the past. It also contains information on the Artist, and links to official sites!

File X is horrible! I have a much better version!
Schweet! Feel free to send the file over! I'll add it to my collection and replace the old one (after doing extensive tests to ensure the quality) and credit you in the SOURCES+INFO file!

Check out other iVV uploads here!

TRACK LIST

01. Skin Deep (Single)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
8.15 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Chelsea Grin - Skin Deep (Single) 2015-320kbps-iVV