Cherise Sinclair - Masters of the Shadowlands Series 1 - 10 - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub

seeders: 8
leechers: 4
Added on November 7, 2015 by Wildwielderin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Cherise Sinclair - Masters of the Shadowlands Series 1 - 10 - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub (Size: 4.01 MB)
 1. Cherise Sinclair - Club Shadowlands - (Masters of the Shadowlands # 1).epub385.79 KB
 10. Cherise Sinclair - Servicing the Target - (Masters of the Shadowlands #10).epub414.81 KB
 2. Cherise Sinclair - Dark Citadel - (Masters of the Shadowlands # 2).epub396.03 KB
 3. Cherise Sinclair - Breaking Free - (Masters of the Shadowlands # 3).epub429.32 KB
 4. Cherise Sinclair - Lean on Me - (Masters of the Shadowlands # 4).epub318.84 KB
 5. Cherise Sinclair - Make Me, Sir - (Masters of the Shadowlands # 5).epub436.5 KB
 6. Cherise Sinclair - To Command and Collar - (Masters of the Shadowlands # 6).epub440.59 KB
 7. Cherise Sinclair - This is Who I am (Masters of the Shadowlands # 7).epub568.95 KB
 8. Cherise Sinclair - If Only - (Masters of the Shadowlands # 8).epub415.45 KB
 9. Cherise Sinclair - Show Me, Baby - (Masters of the Shadowlands # 9).epub301.15 KB

Description

Any problem with my uploads, or if they need re-seeding, please PM me - I rarely if ever get time to look at comments on my torrents,
but I will always respond to Private Messages on the same day:)

2009 - 2015 - English - Erotic Romance - EPub

BDSM Contemporary Erotic Romance

In the exclusive Shadowlands BDSM club, the title “Master” is given to only the most powerful, experienced, and skilled Dominants.

However, although each Master may have played with many, many submissives, no training can prepare a Dom for falling in love.

A KAT Trusted Fiction Elite Uploader

Thanks to Original Uploader if not me:)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.01 MB
seeders:8
leechers:4
Cherise Sinclair - Masters of the Shadowlands Series 1 - 10 - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub