Chess-series - Garry Kasparov on Garry Kasparov #1, #2 and #3

seeders: 18
leechers: 4
Added on January 2, 2016 by Zodiac987in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Chess-series - Garry Kasparov on Garry Kasparov #1, #2 and #3 (Size: 6.91 MB)
 Garry Kasparov on Garry Kasparov part I.cbv1.77 MB
 Garry Kasparov on Garry Kasparov part I.pgn1.27 MB
 Garry Kasparov on Garry Kasparov part III.pgn1.2 MB
 Garry Kasparov on Garry Kasparov part II.pgn1.2 MB
 Garry Kasparov on Garry Kasparov part III.cbv767.91 KB
 Garry Kasparov on Garry Kasparov part II.cbv742.72 KB

Description

part I:

Garry Kasparov on Garry Kasparov, part 1 is the first book in a major new three-volume series. This series will be unique by the fact that it will record the greatest chess battles played by the greatest chessplayer of all-time. The series in itself is a continuation of Kasparov's mammoth history of chess, comprising My Great Predecessors and Modern Chess.
Kasparov's historical volumes have received great critical and public acclaim for their rigorous analysis and comprehensive detail regarding the developments in chess that occurred behind the scenes. This new volume and series continues in this vein with Kasparov scrutinising his most fascinating encounters from the period 1973-1985 whilst also charting his development away from the board.
This period opens with the emergence of a major new chess star from Baku and ends when Kasparov finally clinches the world crown – becoming, at 22, the youngest player ever to do so.

part II:
Garry Kasparov on Garry Kasparov: Part II is the second volume in a major three-volume series made unique by the fact that it records the greatest chess battles played by the greatest chessplayer of all-time

Part I of this series saw Kasparov emerging as a huge talent and eventually toppling his great rival Anatoly Karpov to gain the world title. This volume focuses on the period from 1985-1993 which witnessed two further matches against Karpov as well as Kasparov’s first title clash with a “non-Karpov” opponent when he successfully defended his title against Nigel Short in London in 1993.

In this period Kasparov emphasized his huge superiority over his rivals. Despite generally adopting an uncompromising, double-edged attacking style he almost never lost. The games in this volume feature many masterpieces of controlled aggression played against the world’s absolute best.

part III:
Garry Kasparov on Garry Kasparov: Part III is the final volume in a major three-volume series made unique by the fact that it records the greatest chess battles played by the greatest chessplayer of all-time.

Kasparov’s series of historical volumes have received great critical and public acclaim for their rigorous analysis and comprehensive detail regarding the developments in chess that occurred both on and off the board.

The first two volumes in this series saw Kasparov emerging as a huge talent, toppling his great rival Anatoly Karpov and then defending the World Championship title on three occasions. This third volume focuses on the final 12 years of Kasparov’s career up until his retirement from full-time chess in 2005

Replacing my former torrent, adding part III

Use Chessbase to open cbv-file.
Use Everyman Chess Viewer on Android to open pgn-file. Put pgn in Chess_Viewer folder and Import.

Enjoy

Thanks to original uploader at chessindia and (or?) immortalchess

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.91 MB
seeders:18
leechers:4
Chess-series - Garry Kasparov on Garry Kasparov #1, #2 and #3