Chetan Bhagat [2 States],[3 Mistakes of my life][epub] [2MB] RIP_ZEUS UPLOADS

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on July 13, 2014 by hsk_271in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Chetan Bhagat [2 States],[3 Mistakes of my life][epub] [2MB] RIP_ZEUS UPLOADS (Size: 1.97 MB)
 Three_Mistakes_Of_my_Life.epub1.25 MB
 2-States-Chetan-Bhagat.epub734.13 KB

Description

Chetan Bhagat (born 22 April 1974), is an Indian author, columnist, screenwriter, and speaker. Bhagat is the author of bestselling novels, Five Point Someone (2004), One Night @ the Call Center (2005), The 3 Mistakes of My Life (2008), 2 States (2009), Revolution 2020 (2011), and What Young India Wants (2012). All the books have remained bestsellers since their release and four have inspired Bollywood films (including the hit films 3 Idiots, Kai Po Che! and 2 States).
In 2008, The New York Times called Bhagat "the biggest selling English language".Bhagat, an alumnus of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi and Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, is seen more as a youth icon than as an author.Time magazine named him as one of the 100 Most Influential People in the World.Bhagat writes op-ed columns for popular English and Hindi newspapers, including The Times of India and Dainik Bhaskar, focusing on youth, career and issues based on national development.Bhagat voices his opinion frequently at leading events.He quit his investment banking career in 2009, to focus on writing.
2 States: The Story of My Marriage

2 States: The Story of My Marriage commonly known as 2 States is a 2009 novel written by Chetan Bhagat. It is the story about a couple coming from two different states in India, who face hardships in convincing their parents to approve of their marriage. The novel is said to be inspired from the real life story of the author and his wife Anusha Suryanarayanan who are from Delhi and Tamil Nadu, respectively. This is the second Chetan Bhagat book based largely on his life, with the other being his first book Five Point Someone. He wrote this novel after quitting his job at an investment bank. This is his fourth book after Five Point Someone, One Night @ the Call Center and The Three Mistakes of My Life.
The 3 Mistakes of My Life

The 3 Mistakes of my Life is the third novel written by Chetan Bhagat. The book was published in May 2008 and had an initial print-run of 420,000. The novel follows the story of three friends and is based in the city of Ahmedabad in western India.

This is the third best seller novel by Chetan Bhagat.

IF YOU LIKE THESE NOVELS PLEASE SUPPORT THE AUTHORS BY BUYING IT

NOTE: THIS TORRENT CONSIST OF TWO OF CHETAN BHAGAT'S NOVELS
1.2 STATES
2.3 MISTAKES OF MY LIFE
FILE FORMAT: REFLOW EPUB

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.97 MB
seeders:1
leechers:1
Chetan Bhagat [2 States],[3 Mistakes of my life][epub] [2MB] RIP_ZEUS UPLOADS

All Comments