Chi Bangin 1-5,7 and more..MP3. SAVE tha music! SEED everything!

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on January 10, 2014 by Ouncelifeianin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Description

My First Uploaded Torrent ,of tha same name, got it'z .torrent file deleted(By me,cuz I'm so new @ this I placed it in tha wrong location--one that I erase frequently.Still SMH @Myself 4 that blunder..) So,I am replacing it..

Waz looking 4 Chi Bangin cuz I got tha tape when I bought shoez from Cali,it waz just in tha box from C.C.S. with my Vanz. Anyway,listened 2 it and enjoyed 4 many yearz. Now,I go looking 4 a torrent of it and only found a dying torrent. I downloaded trackerz 4 it,from multiple sitez and just kept hoping..Thiz morning it waz complete,with no gaps. There ARE some songz that sound az if tha CD skipped (get it wet,Walk wit me,and a few otherz. I found these songs az separate downloaded torrents. I DID NOT add tha better ones and replace tha skipping onez. I love Chi bangin 1 ,so I made this torrent. Never did this before,hope it all workz out. Any suggestionz are appreciated. Please SEED, we should not lose this music...!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
536.67 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Chi Bangin 1-5,7 and more..MP3. SAVE tha music! SEED everything!

All Comments

All tracks are 128kb/s MP3 except vol 4 which has all tracks at 160 kb/s MP3, the sound quality is good for this format and bit rate. In vol 1,2,3 tracks are mixed, while in the rest of the albums tracks would best be described as unmixed though some are slightly cut short. i listened to most of the tracks but only found two that skipped both in vol4. There is no title specified on tracks contained in vol 1,3.4,7. i'm not into rap generally but find chi bangin very raw and one of the best artists i've heard from this genre.
They SEEM "cut short" because they ran into each other on Cassette. You need 2 look up tha volumes 2 find track names and artists.GOOD LUCK, I only found a pic of an album cover...and it waz a compilation album. It didn't have every song in this series. Thank you anthemic*1478 for your review!
Nice Work
OK I am adding this to the seedbox too
Thankz so much,I screwed tha first one up
you and a few otherz were seeding it 4 me,and I broke it..
STILL mad at myself.
Ah,well,U live and learn