Chi-Lites - Chi-Lites (Quad Reel to DVDA DTS2496 Dolby)

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on October 23, 2014 by rtraxin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Chi-Lites - Chi-Lites (Quad Reel to DVDA DTS2496 Dolby) (Size: 2.96 GB)
 Chi-Lites - Chi-Lites (Quad Reel to DVDA-V).iso2.94 GB
 Chi-Lites - Chi-Lites (Quad Reel to DVDA-V) back.bmp7.06 MB
 Chi-Lites - Chi-Lites (Quad Reel to DVDA-V) front.bmp5.74 MB
 Chi-Lites - Chi-Lites (Quad Reel to DVDA-V) inside.bmp5.74 MB
 Chi-Lites - Chi-Lites (Quad Reel to DVDA-V) disc.bmp5.56 MB

Description

Here is the 1973 album by the Chi-Lites from a quad reel. Not a stunner quad wise but better than the greatest hits reel I did a while back. There are definitely discrete elements to this one.

Review by Craig Lytle [-] three stars
The ingenious creativity of Eugene Record was the driving force behind the Chi-Lites, and on this album Record maintained the same savvy. The first single was ironically the last song on the album, "Stoned Out of My Mind." This mid-tempo number is introduced with a animated string arrangement which yields to Record's colorful falsetto as he addresses the spellbinding lyric. The string arrangement re-surfaces throughout the song. The single reached the number two spot on the Billboard R&B charts after 16 weeks. The follow-up single was the rockin' "I Found Sunshine." Paced by a thick, electric guitar, Record strolls his way through this cheerful number. It cracked the top 20 at 17 after 14 weeks. The third single was "Homely Girl," which resembles a country tune accented by horn antics heard in a big top circus or carnival. The lyric and Record's delivery enhance an already impressive arrangement. It climbed all the way to number three on the Billboard R&B charts inside 17 weeks.
Record's penmanship and production skills can only be commended. Aside from the mature lyrical content on most of his work, Record was also a master at taking riddle-like lyrics and conveying a sound message as well. "Go Away Dream" is a good example. With its pretentious lyric and sprightly rhythm, Record tailors the single with a splendid string and horn arrangement (as he does with "Stoned Out of My Mind"). Record utilizes his undeviating falsetto once again on this fairytale-based single. From his harmonious vocal arrangements to his exquisitte string and horn arrangements, Record makes every selection here worthy.

imageimage

This disc will play in any DVDA or DVD player. For best results use ImgBurn to burn.

Please seed and comments (or thumbs up) are always welcome.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.96 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Chi-Lites - Chi-Lites (Quad Reel to DVDA DTS2496 Dolby)