Chicks Hittin' Licks by Shelli Marie.epub

seeders: 9
leechers: 1
Added on May 23, 2016 by itsjustme1in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Chicks Hittin' Licks by Shelli Marie.epub (Size: 227.13 KB)
 Chicks Hittin' Licks by Shelli Marie.epub227.13 KB

Description

“What the fuck you got up your sleeve TT?”
“Don’t worry your pretty lil’ weave Sis,” she clowned. “Give me five minutes and I’ll show you.”
As my sister crept out of our room, she motioned me to come with her. I had no idea what the hell she was up to until we reached our mother’s room.
“They’re snoring,” Eternitee whispered as she slowly turned the knob and cracked the door just enough to look in.
“Who’s they?” I questioned not knowing who was in the room with our mother.
“That nigga that she been seeing, now be quiet and stay here.”
My eyes widened as I watched my sister crawl through the darkness towards the chair in my mother’s room. When she got there she reached into Bruce’s pocket and pulled out his wallet.
“Oh shit,” I gasped as I covered my mouth.
Eternitee gave me the look of death and put her finger up to her mouth to silence me. She rolled her eyes and continued to take several bills out of the leather billfold before returning it to its original resting place.
Just as fast as my sister crawled her ass over there, she made it back and eased the door closed. I hit her in the back of her head before chasing her back to our room.
“Bitch is you crazy?” I laughed as I jumped in my bed and climbed under the covers.
I wanted to be ready just in case our mother busted in the door questioning us. I just felt that shit coming.
“Next time be a better lookout ho’!” Eternitee teased as she showed me the three crisp one hundred dollar bills. “Here, take one. I would split it in half but since you was slackin’ on ya skills you only get a third.”
Shit, my ass was happy for the hundred she gave me. That was the first lick we ever hit so I was still a little green. It just taught me to be up on my game the next time, and believe me, after that there was more times than I could count.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
227.13 KB
seeders:9
leechers:1
Chicks Hittin' Licks by Shelli Marie.epub