Chris D'Elia (2013) White Male Black Comic (Comedy Central) L.U.K.E.mp4

seeders: 1
leechers: 7
Added on January 1, 2015 by L.U.K.Ein TV
Torrent verified.

Chris D'Elia (2013) White Male Black Comic (Comedy Central) L.U.K.E.mp4 (Size: 280.1 MB)
 Chris D'Elia (2013) White Male Black Comic.mp4280.1 MB

Description

Comedy Central presents Chris D'Elia - White Male Black Comic (2013)

Chris D'Elia was born (March 29, 1980) in New Jersey, the son of TV producer and director Bill D'Elia and interior decorator Ellie D'Elia.
He has a younger brother, filmmaker & actor Matt D'Elia. His father is first generation Italian-American. D'Elia grew up in New Jersey until he was 12 years old, when his family relocated to Los Angeles. He is best known for the role of Alex Miller on the short-lived NBC sitcom "Whitney" and the role of Danny Burton on the sitcom "Undateable" which also airs on NBC.

This torrent is dedicated to CATZ52 who introduced me to this hilarious comedian & helps seeding my uploads. Thank you Kitty!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
280.1 MB
seeders:1
leechers:7
Chris D'Elia (2013) White Male Black Comic (Comedy Central) L.U.K.E.mp4

Screenshots

Chris D'Elia (2013) White Male Black Comic (Comedy Central) L.U.K.E.mp4 screenshot
Chris D'Elia (2013) White Male Black Comic (Comedy Central) L.U.K.E.mp4 screenshot

All Comments

You know I got these seeds.....
He is MY DUDE and so are YOU!
"FAST LOADING AND HILARIOUS"
This one's dedicated to you (and Dayna of course) just as it says in torrent's description... Enjoy the laughs!