Chris Robinson Brotherhood - Phosphorescent Harvest (2014) MP3@320kbps Beolab1700

seeders: 49
leechers: 4
Added on April 28, 2014 by Beolab1700in Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Chris Robinson Brotherhood - Phosphorescent Harvest (2014) MP3@320kbps Beolab1700 (Size: 157.09 MB)
 05 Clear blue sky & the good doctor.mp318.44 MB
 10 Burn slow.mp317.15 MB
 06 Beggar's moon.mp316.47 MB
 09 Jump the turnstiles.mp315.88 MB
 03 Meanwhile in the gods.....mp314.66 MB
 07 Wanderer's lament.mp313.64 MB
 04 Badlands here we come.mp313 MB
 02 About a stranger.mp312.35 MB
 08 Tornado.mp312.22 MB
 01 Shore power.mp311.34 MB
 11 Humboldt windchimes (bonus track).mp311.31 MB
 art.jpg624.17 KB

Description

Chris Robinson Brotherhood - Phosphorescent Harvest (2014) MP3@320kbps Beolab1700

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Chris Robinson Brotherhood - Phosphorescent harvest

Artist...............: Chris Robinson Brotherhood
Album................: Phosphorescent harvest
Genre................: Rock
Source...............: CD
Year.................: 2014
Ripper...............: EAC (Secure mode) / LAME 3.92 & Asus CD-S520
Codec................: FhG
Version..............: MPEG 1 Layer III
Quality..............: Insane, (avg. bitrate: 320kbps)
Channels.............: Stereo / 44100 hz
Tags.................: ID3 v1.1, ID3 v2.3
Information..........:

Posted by............: Beolab1700 on 28/04/2014

Tracklisting

1. Chris Robinson Brotherhood - Shore power [04:25]
2. Chris Robinson Brotherhood - About a stranger [04:51]
3. Chris Robinson Brotherhood - Meanwhile in the gods.... [05:52]
4. Chris Robinson Brotherhood - Badlands here we come [05:08]
5. Chris Robinson Brotherhood - Clear blue sky & the good doctor[07:31]
6. Chris Robinson Brotherhood - Beggar's moon [06:39]
7. Chris Robinson Brotherhood - Wanderer's lament [05:25]
8. Chris Robinson Brotherhood - Tornado [04:48]
9. Chris Robinson Brotherhood - Jump the turnstiles [06:24]
10. Chris Robinson Brotherhood - Burn slow [06:57]
11. Chris Robinson Brotherhood - Humboldt windchimes (bonus track)[04:24]

Playing Time.........: 01:02:28
Total Size...........: 145.13 MB

The CHRIS ROBINSON BROTHERHOOD are set to unveil their third studio album PHOSPHORESCENT HARVEST on April 29 via Silver Arrow Records. The band--Chris Robinson (lead vocals, guitar), Neal Casal (guitar, vocals), Adam MacDougall (keys, vocals), George Sluppick (drums) and Mark Dutton (bass, vocals)--will also hit the road in conjunction with the album's release. The tour officially starts April 29 at Terrapin Crossroads in San Rafael, CA with dates confirmed into late May (and more to be announced).

PHOSPHORESCENT HARVEST is a treasure trove of 10 songs--including several the band road-tested over the last few years--that advances the band's kaleidoscopic sound, which is deeply soulful, rootsy and spacey all at once. There's strong songcraft here, with a free-flowing delivery; it is music that is in no hurry to reach its destination but firmly knows where it is going. From the beginning, the CRB set out to do something different from what they had done before, creating their own scene with a musical prowess, cohesive songwriting and a unified commitment to experimentation, both in the studio and on the road (they've performed over 230 shows since forming in 2011).

"The best perspective I have on what's going on in my life--good and bad--is what comes out in the songs," says Chris Robinson. "As you move on in time, you get older, you have relationships. Some of them are good, some fail. Friends. Drugs. Life. Death. People come, people go. Songwriting is a completely different emotional response to your life and to what it means, to in some poetic nature, put it out there."

PHOSPHORESCENT HARVEST follows the release of the companion albums Big Moon Ritual (June 2012) and The Magic Door (September 2012) plus last year's live quadruple vinyl Betty's S.F. Blends, Vol 1. The group continues to record with producer Thom Monahan, and Robinson wrote all of the songs with Casal, save for two that are Robinson solo compositions ("Tornado," "Jump The Turnstiles").

"We're really going by the electricity and the vibrations that we can sort of tune in to," Robinson recently told Relix magazine (Jan/Feb '14). "There's a psychedelic component to it. That's part of the greasing the wheels of the great cosmic engine, with psychedelic thought and philosophy and action. If you get my drift." He went on to talk about the more rock and roll feel on PHOSPHORESCENT HARVEST, and his overall vision for the Brotherhood: "I'm not going to have hit records. I don't write pop songs. But then again, I find a deep need to express myself and how I'm feeling and where I am and where I've been and where I'm going by writing songs. Why change something to make it easier for anyone else, when I think if we stay sincere and keep our energies in a real creative place, then people will wander into our small community, and it maybe would get more popular…to tend that garden is a great responsibility. But I want it to grow." Check out the whole Relix feature here.

Rolling Stone editor David Fricke picked the CHRIS ROBINSON BROTHERHOOD as one of his favorites of 2012, and praised their live performance in New York City, saying "…the singer's acid-country Brotherhood, with ex-Ryan Adams guitarist Neal Casal, were a sublime time onstage and across these two albums, recorded at the same sessions and issued six months apart. The Irving Plaza show was a characteristic live high. In the second set, Robinson steered out of a rattling ‘Tough Mama,' from Bob Dylan's Planet Waves, into the long reverie ‘Girl on the Mountain,' a song from an earlier side trip, New Earth Mud, given fresh air and a new coat of DayGlo paint (1/30/13)."

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
157.09 MB
seeders:49
leechers:4

All Comments

Perhaps his solo trippy shit is an acquired taste, but this just goes to show you how talented he really is and how important to the Crows he was. I like the first record better but there are a number of stand out tracks here. Great bit rate, great tags, great art. Thanks!
Very strange, I listened to the whole album last night and had no issues, try it in a different media player? I'll see what I can do about a FLAC.
FLAC up now
Respect & thanks!