Christmas Miracle_ A Family By Dianne Drake EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on December 1, 2014 by KnightinKatin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Christmas Miracle_ A Family By Dianne Drake EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat (Size: 1.45 MB)
 Christmas Miracle_ A Family - Dianne Drake.mobi842.44 KB
 Christmas Miracle_ A Family - Dianne Drake.azw3343.7 KB
 Christmas Miracle_ A Family - Dianne Drake.epub189.82 KB
 Cover.jpg108.98 KB
 metadata.opf2.39 KB
 torrent downloaded from kickass.so.txt342 bytes

Description

Christmas Miracle: A Family By Dianne Drake EPUB,MOBI,AZW3~KnightinKat

Language: English | Format: EPUB,MOBI,AZW3
Genre: Romance,
ISBN: 9781426876516 , 9780263215229

About:

The most special gift wasn't under the Christmas tree—but it would require some careful unwrapping...

When vulnerable nurse Fallon O'Gara returns to work, the town of White Elk welcomes her with open arms and Christmas cheer. But amidst the baubles and decorations is the man she'd hoped to avoid—her ex, Dr. James Galbraith.

James has just discovered he's father to a troubled young son, and he needs Fallon's help. She is only too happy to lend a hand, but it's hard when she's hiding a heartbreaking secret. As the snow flutters down, Fallon finds safety in James's arms and begins to wonder if she is finally ready to become a mother and wife....
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
for any queries and reseeds if the file is not downloading pm/request reseed.

If you do like my uploads do support me by commenting and rating the torrent . also please help me keep the torrent alive by sharing and seeding.. !

Cheers
~KnightinKat

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.45 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Christmas Miracle_ A Family By Dianne Drake EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat