Chrono Connect Mobile Pro Versions 1.01

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on June 7, 2016 by diainin Applications > Android
Torrent verified.

Chrono Connect Mobile Pro Versions 1.01 (Size: 193.47 KB)
 Chrono Connect Mobile Pro.ver.1.01.build.6.apk193.47 KB

Description

I spent a fair amount of time searching for this app and couldn't find anything. All websites either lead to malware or surveys. So I decided to do something about it myself.
I present to all you air gun enthusiasts out there, the app to measure your gun's muzzle velocity and energy without having to shell out for an expensive Chronograph.

Description from Playstore
Chrono Connect Mobile Pro will monitor the speed of pellets leaving your air gun, rifle, pistol and display the speed and power for you in your chosen speed and power units, in a list of shots, and even in a graph!
Pro version includes many advanced features including.
- Unlimited shots in one go ( no 3 shot 'Lite' limit ).
- Full list of shots in the string.
- Graph of shots in the string.
- Full shot and string management.
- Comprehensive pellet database ( no need to manually enter weights and BC values for most pellets )
- Comprehensive rifle and pistol database.
- Visual over power warnings.
Chrono Connect Mobile works by reading your gun firing a pellet over a known distance so all distances should be entered as accurately as possible to ensure accurate readings.
When set up and used properly, Chrono Connect Mobile can be within a few feet per second of a real chronoscope device.
As there are variables that are beyond our control you should not rely on Chrono Connect Mobile as your sole method of recording speed and power and should test the power of your gun using a real chronoscope if in any doubt.

It's a small file, so seeding burned is pretty low, therefore I ask you all to please seed so that this awesome app stays available for other as long as possible.

Edit:
Also JFR, I have personally tested this app and it is pretty accurate as long as you're accurate with the distances you put in. Use the premium feature and shoot at least 10 pellets and then use the average values.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
193.47 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Chrono Connect Mobile Pro Versions 1.01