Cinderella - Gypsy Road - Moscow Music Peace Festival Live 1989 Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4

seeders: 3
leechers: 1
Added on May 25, 2014 by dd53787in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Cinderella - Gypsy Road - Moscow Music Peace Festival Live 1989 Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4 (Size: 163.32 MB)
 Cinderella - Gypsy Road - Moscow Music Peace Festival Live 1989 Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4163.32 MB

Description

imageimageimageimageimageimage

"Gypsy Road"

Cinderella Live in Moscow 1989
The finished Audio lists at 631kbs.
The amazing thing about this Moscow Music Festival is the Soldiers rocking it out big time, and the crowd going ballistic!!
"Gypsy Road" was a No. 51 US hit for Cinderella in 1989, from their second album, Long Cold Winter, which was released almost a whole year before. The video was filmed in Valladolid (YUC, MEX) and the village of Dzitnup. This song is off Cinderella's second album, Long Cold Winter. The lyrics offer a glimpse of perseverance, loneliness, and doubt that come upon realizing your dream of success. Maybe it's not always what it seems? In our interview with Cinderella's Tom Keifer, he intimates that his songs are not about specific people or occurrences, but "more about emotions that are more cumulative or an average of a lifetime." Evidence "Gypsy Road." The lyrics in this song cannot be lived in a week, month, or even a year. They are a composite of Tom's memories of a life on the road. The hotel rooms, the overnight rides on the tour bus.Tom Keifer had wanted to move forward with a Blues-Rock sound with this track even though the band had a Glam-Rock aura that was associated with the late 1980s sound. The chord structure to "Gypsy Road" is more detailed than the typical two note power chord associated with the average Glam-Rock band. It's a combination of Blues style open chords and barre chords that move on a faster pace than the lyrics. You can close your eyes and envision this song being played on acoustic guitar with a slide.
Cinderella is an American glam metal and hard rock band from Clifton Heights, Pennsylvania. The band emerged in the mid-1980s with a series of multi-platinum albums and hit singles whose music videos received heavy MTV rotation. They were famous for being a glam metal band, but then shifted over towards a more hard rock/blues-rock sound. By the mid-1990s, the band's popularity declined severely due to personal setbacks, break-ups, and changes in the music industry. Nonetheless, after a hiatus the band reunited and remains active. The band has sold 15 million albums worldwide, according to Tom Keifer's official website. Cinderella's first tour was in 1986 with fellow glam metal rockers Poison, opening for Japanese heavy metal band Loudness. Further tours into 1987 were spent playing to large arena audiences: five months opening for former Van Halen frontman David Lee Roth, and seven months with Bon Jovi, taking the opening slot for their Slippery When Wet tour. Later that year, the band went overseas, appearing in Japan, Scandinavia, and at the Monsters of Rock festivals in United Kingdom and
Germany. Cinderella's second album, Long Cold Winter, was released in 1988. It signified a shift towards a blues-rock sound, though it could still be described as glam metal. A 254-show tour to support the album lasted over 14 months and included dates on the Moscow Music Peace Festival alongside other metal acts, such as Ozzy Osbourne, The Scorpions, Mötley Crüe, Bon Jovi, and Skid Row. The tour's stage show included Tom Keifer being lowered to the stage while playing a white piano during their radio hit "Don't Know What You Got (Till It's Gone)". Gypsy Road at The Moscow Peace Festival in 1989 is interesting to note of the live versus studio version is the ballad like synthesized intro and first verse sung by Keifer that lasts 1 minute 46 seconds before the rest of the band kicks in. On April 17, 1990, the band released a video compilation called Tales from the Gypsy Road featuring four promo videos from Long Cold Winter plus two live medleys, the second of which contained a cover of Lynyrd Skynyrd's famous "Sweet Home Alabama".
Current members:
Tom Keifer – lead vocals, rhythm & lead guitars, acoustic guitar, keyboards, piano, mandolin,

Dobro, Saxophone, harmonica (1983–present)
Eric Brittingham – bass guitar, backing vocals (1983–present)
Jeff LaBar – lead & rhythm guitars, acoustic guitar, backing vocals (1985–present)
Fred Coury – drums, percussion, backing vocals (1986–1991, 1996–present)

Lyrics

"Gypsy Road"

I used to be now I'm not what you see, Lord I try
And now it seems all those dreams have come true, but they're passing me by
Some fast talkin' mama for a dollar put a smile on my face
I'm drivin' all night
I end up in the same old place

My gypsy road can't take me home
I drive all night just to see the light
I keep on pushin' cause it feels alright

And who's to care if I grow my hair to the sky
I'll take a wish and a prayer cross my fingers cause I always get by
Some fast talkin' jerk for a dollar wiped the smile off my face
I'm drivin' all night
Just to keep the rat in the race

Sometimes I feel so old
Got my lights burnin' bright
But I'm lookin' pretty sold
Sometimes I feel so cold
So cold
Let's go

Got to get on home
My gypsy road can't take me home, t-t-take me

I keep on p-p-pushin'
My gypsy road
My gypsy road
My gypsy road
My gypsy road
My gypsy road

Video:
Frame Width: 480
Frame Height: 368
Data Rate: 3004kbps
Total Bitrate: 3636kbps
Frame Rate: 29 FPS
This video is best set at fullscreen and 16:10 Video Ratio.

Audio:
Track I
Dolby Pro Logic II
Bit Rate: 384kbps
Channels 2(stereo)
Audio Sample Rate: 48 khz
Track 2

7.1 ch mix
Bit Rate: 1536kbps
Audio Sample Rate: 48 khz

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
163.32 MB
seeders:3
leechers:1
Cinderella - Gypsy Road - Moscow Music Peace Festival Live 1989 Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4