Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.11 GB
seeders:130
leechers:20
Civilization IV + ALL expansions [PC GAMES - Multi 5]

Trailer

All Comments

Haven't played yet but it downloaded and installed with no problem.
Works perfectly.

I actually bought this game from steam, but in an update they added drm crap that disabled direct ip as a way to connect to a server.

God Bless DRM

Don't know why so many people were having issues installing. It's really not hard. First you mount the .ISO in the torrent and then take the 3 ISOs within the ISO (isoception). Mount the .iso file called Civ and then install it. Put the patch in the root directory after it's done installing. Run the patch and once that's done you paste the crack into the root directory and viola, you're vanilla civ iv works. You then do the same thing to Warlords and Beyond the Sword which will automatically install in their own folder within the directory that Civ IV created. Any questions? Feel free to message me, I remember how grateful I was to have people help me out with stuff like this a while back.
messy install but works fine
Colonization is from Civ III
------------------------------
This is the COMPLETE CIV IV!!
------------------------------
Everything works, but the original game won't start at all. I had the same problem with my other copy that I bought, it just stopped working one day. I know this is a problem on my end, but I haven't been able to find a solution anywhere.
NVM, Warlords won't open, either. Cute.
I assume when you say "download Civ" in the beginning you mean "install Civ"? Because that would make sense, at least.