Claire Adams - Broken #5 Full Series [16th Dec 2014] [epub] {Ani7Wak}

seeders: 23
leechers: 3
Added on December 18, 2014 by Ani7Wakin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Claire Adams - Broken #5 Full Series [16th Dec 2014] [epub] {Ani7Wak} (Size: 601.68 KB)
 Claire Adams - Broken # 3.epub128.24 KB
 Claire Adams - Broken # 1.epub126.82 KB
 Claire Adams - Broken # 4.epub118.89 KB
 Claire Adams - Broken # 2.epub118.38 KB
 Claire Adams - Broken # 5.epub109.35 KB

Description

Broken #5 (The Broken Series - Book #5)
Author - Claire Adams
Published - 16th December 2014
ASIN - B00R573NIM

Everything was perfect between Jet and I. I was able to finish my art project, he was super prepared for his championship fight and he joined me for Christmas at my family's house. However, when I told him I loved him he didn't say anything back. Would he win his last fight? Would I win over his heart so he'd say I love you?

Broken #4 (The Broken Series - Book #4)
Published December 10th 2014
Author - Claire Adams
ASIN: B00QUE7S2S

Everything was going good between Jet and I. We even played video games together and it showed our relationship was evolving into more than just sex and my art project. Then he invited me to his family's Thanksgiving supper. I couldn't have been more happy until I caught him kissing his childhood friend in the hallway. Was it the end for Jet and I?

Broken #3 (The Broken Series - Book #3)
Published December 3rd 2014
Author - Claire Adams
ASIN: B00QKQ509Y

I woke up in Jet's bed again...naked. This was becoming a regular occurrence. Over the next two weeks I became determined to be just friends with him. Then I received a call from my ex and I instantly went to the bar to drink all of it away but Jet was there. Would he save me?

Broken #2 (The Broken Series - Book #2)
Published November 26th 2014
Author - Claire Adams
ASIN: B00Q9B6PC6

I thought that Jet would stop bothering me since he got what he wanted from me. However, he was part of my art project so I couldn't avoid him. Then when my roommate wants me to be a third wheel on her wine testing date I decided to take the only guy I knew would go to save me, Jet. Will he behave himself?

Broken #1
Published November 18th 2014
Author - Claire Adams
ASIN: B00PV0MSLI

I was trying to drink my problems away again at the bar. Then Jet walked in and my roommate freaked out. I couldn't have cared less about him but somehow I caught his eye and he wouldn't leave me alone. I tried to tell him that I had just gotten out of a relationship but he didn't care. He wanted to sleep with me, but would I give in?

Please give a feedback- thumbs up, comment and seed for others.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
601.68 KB
seeders:23
leechers:3
Claire Adams - Broken #5 Full Series [16th Dec 2014] [epub] {Ani7Wak}

All Comments

Thank you