CleanMyMac 2.3 ~floxjes~

seeders: 17
leechers: 4
Added on October 17, 2014 by Floxjesin Applications > Mac
Torrent verified.

CleanMyMac 2.3 ~floxjes~ (Size: 37.05 MB)
 CleanMyMac 2.app.zip37.05 MB

Description

CleanMyMac makes space for the things you love. Sporting a range of ingenious new features, CleanMyMac 2 lets you safely and intelligently scan and clean your entire system, delete large, unused files, reduce the size of your iPhoto library, uninstall unneeded apps or fix the ones that started to work improperly, manage all your extensions from one place and do much more – all from one newly designed and beautifully simple interface.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
37.05 MB
seeders:17
leechers:4
CleanMyMac 2.3 ~floxjes~

All Comments

Uh? Open the DMG file and it works :)
great, works perfect on Yosemite
thanks
That's great!!
That's very weird.. Cause that's the fix. Maybe you need to download it again..
just drop it in the applications folder and done?
Yep!
The fix: The problem OS X Mountain Lion (10.8) has a new security feature called Gatekeeper. Gatekeeper is enabled by default and prevents applications distributed outside of the Mac App Store from launching. Launching such application results in the error: " is damaged and can't be opened. You should move it to the Trash." The workaround Open Gatekeeper settings located in "System Preferences > Security & Privacy" Set "Allow applications downloaded from:" to "Anywhere" and confirm by pressing "Allow From Anywhere" Download, unpack and run the profiler application Once an application is successfully launched, it no longer goes through Gatekeeper. Thus you can restore Gatekeeper settings to the default option "Mac App Store and identified developers" after successfully launching the profiler.
Figured out out to get it to work : Go to System preferences Then click on Security Then select ''open apps from ANYWHERE Follow these steps and it works fine ! You may have to translate or figure out some words because my Mac is french so I don'T know the exact english terms.
Yeah, works good on Yosemite following these steps, thanks a lot!
Thanks for the info! I'm glad that it works!
it doesnt work on yosemite. boo

macbookair late 2013 i7 .

edit:thanx works fine.
Figured out out to get it to work : Go to System preferences Then click on Security Then select ''open apps from ANYWHERE Follow these steps and it works fine ! You may have to translate or figure out some words because my Mac is french so I don'T know the exact english terms.
Look the reaction above ^
Do it work now?
I think it's better to wait.