CleanMyMac v2.0.6 [Zeus Downloads]

seeders: 36
leechers: 2
Added on August 2, 2013 by ZeusDownloadsin Applications > Mac
Torrent verified.

CleanMyMac v2.0.6 [Zeus Downloads] (Size: 32.44 MB)
 Readme.txt1.31 KB
 CleanMyMac v2.0.6.dmg32.44 MB

Description

CleanMyMac v2.0.6
-------------------------------------------
Official Web Site: http://macpaw.com/cleanmymac/

Torrent uploaded by Zeus-Downloads
-------------------------------------------
For more Mac Apps and Games visit: http://zeus-downloads.com/

Installation Instructions:
------------------
- Open "CleanMyMac v2.0.6.dmg"
- Drag/Copy "CleanMyMac 2.app" to your "Applications" folder.
- Thats it, you now have a fully functional copy of CleanMyMac 2.

Important Note:
------------------
- You should block CleanMyMac 2 with Little Snitch. This step is not necessary but it is recommended. Tutorial: http://zeus-downloads.org/block-an-app-through-little-snitch/
- Don't update CleanMyMac 2 as updating it might cause a problem. You have been warned.
- After opening the app if it complains that it is damaged then run the following command from terminal (make sure that you change /path/to/application.app to the relative application path). Command: xattr -d -r com.apple.quarantine path/to/application.app

Support The Developers. If You Like It, Buy It.
--------------------------------------------------
Seeding and positive comments are highly appreciated.

Software is like sex, it's better when it's free. - Linus Torvalds

Why join the Navy, if you can be a pirate? - Steve Jobs

Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish - Steve Jobs

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
32.44 MB
seeders:36
leechers:2
CleanMyMac v2.0.6 [Zeus Downloads]

All Comments

I just installed this and after adding a Little Snitch rule to deny all outgoing connections, it said I was using a pirated version and offered me the app at 50% off too. Weird....
yeah it does that. just open the Buy option, it will launch in safari meanwhile the scan continues and so does cleaning.
Thanks man!
thx!
Nice
great app! my mac is much faster now!
good for you!
Unfortunately, it appears my CleanMyMac days may be over.. After using it for 2 weeks almost daily without a single issue, I just went to uninstall an app with it & a little window popped up saying "your version of CleanMyMac 2 is pirated and will be deactivated. If you want to continue using the software, please support us by buying a legitimate copy from our website. For the next 24 hours, we are offering you an exclusive offer of 50% off" (I'm paraphrasing, that's not what it said verbatim, but you get the point). This is Very strange, considering I have Little Snitch actively blocking all incoming and outgoing connections to CleanMyMac (+ I have its access to the internet revoked with RadioSilence)... Any idea what could possibly be going on, Zeus? Is anyone else having this problem after 2+ weeks of problem-free use?
Yeah that's exactly what I ended up doing. I'd still like to know if Zeus/anyone has any idea just how something like this could even happen.
CleanMyMac phones home which allows MacPaw to identify your cracked copy. You can fix this by blocking CleanMyMac using LittleSnitch.
The really odd thing is that Little Snitch was in fact blocking CleanMyMac when this happened. That is what's so perplexing about it. As an added precaution, I also had CleanMyMac on my block list on Radio Silence, just to reinforce my blocking of apps' ability to gain internet access/phone home.
damn. well at least I'm not the only one it happened to. I recommend App Cleaner as an alternative.
I have had this problem since the very beginning, just open the buy option when it comes up, it will launch safari - and the scan will continue in the background. You can clean up the junk normally, too. It's nothing but a mild annoyance.
I love how simple this has made life for me. It's probably a good idea to make sure you have a backup if you plan on getting into system files or if you're just not sure what it is you're 'cleaning'..