Clerks (1994) Collector's Pack [720p] x264 - Jalucian

seeders: 12
leechers: 4
Added on April 9, 2013 by Jalucianin Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720pHDRiPDVDDVDRip

Clerks (1994) Collector's Pack [720p] x264 - Jalucian (Size: 2.64 GB)
 Clerks (Theatrical) (1994) [720p] x264 - Jalucian.mp4928.78 MB
 Clerks (Theatrical) (1994) [720p] x264 - Jalucian.srt142.8 KB
 Clerks - The Final Cut (1994) [720p] x264 - Jalucian.mp41006.85 MB
 Clerks - The Final Cut (1994) [720p] x264 - Jalucian.srt154.7 KB
 Clerks - The First Cut (1994) [480p] x264 - Jalucian with Director's Commentary.mp4768 MB
 Clerks (1994) [720p] x264 Collector's Pack - Jalucian.txt6.2 KB
 Clerks.jpg73.25 KB

Description

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109445

IMDB RATING: 7.9

Plot:

A day in the lives of two convenience clerks named Dante and Randal as they annoy customers, discuss movies, and play hockey on the store roof.

Theatrical Version

CONTAINER.....................................: MP4
FORMAT...........................................: X264
GENRE.............................................: Comedy
FILE SIZE........................................: 928 MB
RESOLUTION...................................: 1280x720 [720p]
BITRATE MODE................................: Variable
AVG. VIDEO BITRATE.......................: 1250kbps
AVG. AUDIO FORMAT/BITRATE.........: AAC/160kbps
CHANNELS......................................: 2, Dolby Pro Logic II
SAMPLING RATE..............................: 48.0 KHz
FRAME RATE....................................: 23.976 fps
LANGUAGE......................................: English
SUBTITLES......................................: English
RUNTIME.........................................: 1:31:47

"The Final Cut"

CONTAINER....................................: MP4
FORMAT..........................................: X264
GENRE............................................: Comedy
FILE SIZE........................................: 0.98 GB
RESOLUTION...................................: 1280x720 [720p]
AVG. VIDEO BITRATE.......................: 1250kbps
AVG. AUDIO FORMAT/BITRATE.........: AAC/160kbps
FRAME RATE....................................: 23.976 fps
SUBTITLES......................................: English
RUNTIME.........................................: 1:39:30

"The First Cut" with optional Director's Commentary track

CONTAINER....................................: MP4
FORMAT..........................................: X264
GENRE............................................: Comedy
FILE SIZE........................................: 768 MB
RESOLUTION...................................: 706x480 [480p]
AVG. VIDEO BITRATE.......................: 800kbps
AVG. AUDIO FORMAT/BITRATE.........: AAC/128kbps (96kbps for director's commentary track)
FRAME RATE....................................: 29.970 fps
SUBTITLES......................................: None
RUNTIME.........................................: 1:44:16

Notes:

This is a "collector's pack," if you will, that contains all three versions of the 1994 Kevin Smith film Clerks. There are a lot of mislabeled torrents out there because there is some confusion as to what each version is called. Most of the time when you see "The First Cut," it is actually "The Final Cut." "The First Cut" was only included on the 10th Anniversary Edition DVD while the other two versions were also released on blu-ray in high resolution. Here is a break-down and clarification of the differences between the versions:

1. The theatrical version is just that. It was the official release that most people are familiar with. Finding a good encode of Clerks is actually pretty difficult. Because of the type of film the movie was shot in, Clerks has much more grain or "noise" than most movies, and settings have to be adjusted to account for this or the end result looks noticeably different than the source. Some encoders do not increase their bitrate or adjust their de-blocking settings to account for the grain, and so I adjusted settings until (I believe) I achieved a more accurate result relative to the source.

2. "The Final Cut" is the theatrical version with "the lost scene" added back in to it. "The Lost Scene" which was a scene intended for the movie originally but was cut for budget reasons. When the 10th Anniversary Edition DVD and blu-ray releases were made, Kevin Smith decided to put the scene back in, but instead of re-shooting the scene with live actors after the film had been finalized, they created an animated version of the scene. "The Lost Scene" is inserted at 53m14s in the theatrical version where you normally see the notice "Five minutes later..." on the screen. The scene consists of the events that transpire inside the funeral home. In the theatrical version with this scene cut, what happens inside is left to the viewer's imagination. Now, thanks to this bit of bonus footage, the viewers can now see what the writer intended the scene inside the funeral home to be like.

3. "The First Cut" version differs in the following ways: it is shot in 4:3 aspect ratio instead of 16:9, it is in 480p resolution instead of 720p, it is over 12 minutes longer than the theatrical release (runtime is 1:44:16), it has a completely different ending than the theatrical release, and there are some minor line/dialogue differences. ***The quality of the footage of this version is VERY rough compared to the theatrical release but this is how it was made (it was, after all, "the first cut") - this is not an encoding issue!*** This version is included for the more serious fans and the movie's cult following and probably won't be appreciated by many outside of this category of viewer. I have yet to see any other torrents which include the actual "The First Cut." Most of them, as I said earlier, are "The Final Cut" which is mislabeled. I do not fault other encoders for this since even movie-censorship.com got this wrong, but I did think there needed to be at least one torrent out there that was labeled properly, encoded properly, and included all three versions. I hope you enjoy.

I also included a secondly selectable audio track on "The First Cut" for the director's commentary.

Bitrates listed are variable, using multi-pass encoding for maximum quality, which means the numbers you see are average bitrates.

Please note that my bitrates and file sizes are optimized for those who store and watch movies on their computers. The bitrates are high enough to look perfect on "normal" sized monitors and low enough to keep download times short and the file size small enough for those who have limited hard drive space to work with. If you plan on watching something on a large HD screen, you may need one of the larger file size, higher bitrate torrents. The larger the screen you'll be watching on, the higher the bitrate has to be to maintain picture quality. If you have a large screen, you'll need to experiment too see what bitrate it takes to maintain a quality picture for your particular size screen.

Please seed as long as possible, preferably until reaching a share ratio of at least 3:1.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.64 GB
seeders:12
leechers:4
Clerks (1994) Collector's Pack [720p] x264 - Jalucian

Trailer

Screenshots

Clerks (1994) Collector's Pack [720p] x264 - Jalucian screenshot

All Comments

Excellent..+1
Ah, another down rating with no explanation.
Yep, just as I thought. This is the part he didn't read: "Please note that my bitrates and file sizes are optimized for those who store and watch movies on their computers. The bitrates are high enough to look perfect on "normal" sized monitors and low enough to keep download times short and the file size small enough for those who have limited hard drive space to work with. If you plan on watching something on a large HD screen, you may need one of the larger file size, higher bitrate torrents. The larger the screen you'll be watching on, the higher the bitrate has to be to maintain picture quality. If you have a large screen, you'll need to experiment too see what bitrate it takes to maintain a quality picture for your particular size screen." He answered my question in a PM and said he was watching on a 58" screen. Shame to get my forth ever down vote because someone didn't read.
Thank You for including all three versions and labelling them right, there are a lot of misconceptions about the versions out there. Awesome job considering the grainy source, truly great work!
I used to have this ...thank you
nice
nice