[Clips4sale] Andrea Rosu - Mommy Teaches you How to Drive Stick Shift {Roleplay}

seeders: 2
leechers: 2
Added on February 17, 2016 by srv13in XXX > HD Video
Torrent verified.

[Clips4sale] Andrea Rosu - Mommy Teaches you How to Drive Stick Shift {Roleplay} (Size: 543.89 MB)
 Andrea_Rosu_–_Mo_Teaches_you_How_to_Drive_Stick_Shif.mkv543.89 MB

Description

Andrea Rosu – Mo Teaches you How to Drive Stick Shift.mkv
Size: 570310143 bytes (543.89 MiB), duration: 00:18:43, avg.bitrate: 4063 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.97 fps(r)

Mommy's little boy is growing up so quickly! I can't believe it's already time to teach you how to drive. Aren't you a lucky boy, Mommy is taking time out of her busy schedule to give you a very very hands on driving lesson. Spending this time in a car with her very special boy reminds me of when I was younger. I haven't thought about that time in my life for so long! I was dating a sexy guy named Bill. He was such a bad ass in his Camaro. The things we did in that car!! In fact, I feel inspired. I want to relive a particularly hot moment when I just couldn't keep my hands and mouth to myself, and I gave Bill the most intense blow job! Honey, why don't you go in the back seat? Mommy has a little treat for you. Oh...is that all you have for Mommy? Your penis...it's so...very...tiny. No, honey, Mommy isn't disappointed in you...just making a little let down (emphasis on little!). That's ok, I'll make you do. But you need to promise Mommy something, you will NOT cum. I will teach you some self-control, especially since you have such a pathetic little dick.
Category: TABOO
Keywords: POV sex, POV, POV blow job, cum denial, orgasm control, small penis humiliation, public sex, public flashing, big tits, redhead

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
543.89 MB
seeders:2
leechers:2
[Clips4sale] Andrea Rosu - Mommy Teaches you How to Drive Stick Shift {Roleplay}