[Clips4Sale] Bare Back Studios - Dava Foxx in Mommy is All I Want For Christmas + The Hottest Diaper girls! - Cory Chase - Dava Foxx in Brave Sister [RolePlay]

seeders: 4
leechers: 7
Added on June 5, 2016 by omnifacein XXX > Video
Torrent verified.

[Clips4Sale] Bare Back Studios - Dava Foxx in Mommy is All I Want For Christmas + The Hottest Diaper girls! - Cory Chase - Dava Foxx in Brave Sister [RolePlay] (Size: 1.05 GB)
 Dava Foxx in Mommy is All I Want For Christmas and Dava Foxx in Brave Sister.mp41.05 GB

Description

Screenshots:

Click for Screenshot

Click for Screenshot

Name: Dava Foxx in Mommy is All I Want For Christmas and Dava Foxx in Brave Sister.mp4
Size: 1.05 GiB
Time: 51mn 7s
Resolution: 848 x 480

Roleplay

Scene One: Mommy is Upset and Sorry

Christmas Eve in front of the Christmas tree in the living room. Mom is arguing with her son, he is not allowed to go out with his friends. He stomps off to his bedroom.

The Son awakens to his mother coming into his room. She says she is sorry they argued and he apologizes as well. They talk and she reaches under the covers and starts giving him a handjob that leads to a blowjob. She leaves afterwards. Screen goes black. She keeps her robe on during this scene.

The next morning, Son awakens to his mother coming into his room. She drops her robe and gets on top of him and fucks him cowgirl style and leaves afterwards.

Scene Two: Making Mommy Happy

Again Son awakens to Mom coming in his room, she drops her robe and gets on the bed doggystyle with her ass facing the front of the camera. She says, "Fuck Mommy! Fuck Mommy with your big, hard, dick!" While the Son fucks her she curses a lot, "Fuck Mommy's cunt." "Fuck your Mother's pussy." "I want my Son's dick in me." "Fill me up with your hot cum." She and her Son come together with loud cries.

Scene Three: Give Mommy a Baby

Son wakes up to the sun shining in the window. He goes into the living room where Mom is fiddling under the tree. He says, "Mom, I am so sorry about last night. Merry Christmas" She stands up, he grabs her, kisses her hard shocking her. He yanks her robe off, carries her to the couch where they have sex in the missionary position very passionately but romantically. Mom begs for Son to give her a baby and fills Mom's tight pussy full of Holiday eggnog.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Scene One: Don't run at night

Cory is scolding her sister not to go running after her games. "It's dark that late at night. Do you know how many predators there are out there." She tells her. Dava tells her she's being ridiculous. I will see you later Dava says as she leaves to run. A plan begins to form in Cory's mind to teach her sister about the dangers of the real world.

When Dava comes back home Cory sneaks up behind her and grabs her, ripping off Dava's glasses and pulling up her top. I can't see, what are you doing! Dava screams at the unknown intruder. Cory gropes her sister as she licks her face and keeps her pinned to the wall. No Dava says when her pants are forcefully pulled down. Soon Cory's fingers are plunged into Dava's wet pussy and Cory furiously finger fucks the frighted girl.

Bending her over the couch Cory licks her exposed pussy. Cory I'm your little sister what are you doing! This is disgusting! Dava screams seeing her sister violating her. Soon she gives in to the licking and becomes on the edge of cumming. Cory grabs her and forces Dava's face into her pussy to return the favor. Eat it! Cory demands.

Scene Two: Watch for predators

Dava desperately tries to get her phone to call the cops on her sister. You've gone crazy! Dava yells when her sister kisses her and spreads her legs wide to lick her sensitive pussy. This is disgusting, what's wrong with you and then the pleasure hits her. She can't help but give in to her big sisters tongue. Fuck yeah, this is so fucking good

Get down on the floor! You're going to enjoy this Cory demands and sits on her sisters face. Dava struggles against her own feelings as her pussy is rubbed. Make me cum in your face Cory tells her as she begins to cum so hard. The girls 69. The wrongness of what their doing mixed with the pent up lust of years of sisterhood make Dava cum. Wasn't that fun Cory says giving her a kiss.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.05 GB
seeders:4
leechers:7
[Clips4Sale] Bare Back Studios - Dava Foxx in Mommy is All I Want For Christmas + The Hottest Diaper girls! - Cory Chase - Dava Foxx in Brave Sister [RolePlay]