[Clips4sale] Diane Andrews - A Fair Trade For Good Grades HD 1080p

seeders: 2
leechers: 2
Added on January 17, 2016 by srv13in XXX > HD Video
Torrent verified.

[Clips4sale] Diane Andrews - A Fair Trade For Good Grades HD 1080p (Size: 322.78 MB)
 afairtradeforgobodgrades.mp4322.78 MB

Description

Category: Mother-Son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, MILF, Mature, Mommy, MOMMAS BOY, POV SEX, BIG TITS, VIRTUAL SEX

I need to talk to you about your grades, they are slipping badly. According to these papers you are failing three classes. This can't happen. Don't make me call your father! I think I know what the problem is; it's girls. You're distracted because you're coming into your own and becoming a man. The testosterone is flowing and although that gives you a heightened libido, and more energy, it also causes you to be distracted. So, this is what I will do, I will help you with your situation. As your mother, it is my job to see to it you are passing school, so I will help you out, but you have to promise me you won't tell anyone, and that you will study harder and bring your grades up.You love my tits I can tell. So this will be your reward for trying harder in school, and it shouldn't be too hard now that I'm helping you release all that testosterone.Maybe next time I will let you put it in my mouth, but only if you bring home at least one "A" in one class!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
322.78 MB
seeders:2
leechers:2
[Clips4sale] Diane Andrews - A Fair Trade For Good Grades HD 1080p