[Clips4sale/EllaKross] Goddess Ella Kross - Taking You to the Edge over and over Again! 1080p

seeders: 4
leechers: 9
Added on January 25, 2016 by omnifacein XXX > HD Video
Torrent verified.

[Clips4sale/EllaKross] Goddess Ella Kross - Taking You to the Edge over and over Again! 1080p (Size: 379.02 MB)
 Ella Kross - Taking You to the Edge over and over Again 1080p.mp4379.02 MB

Description

Screenshots:

Click for Screenshot

Today I`m going to see how long I can keep you on the brink of orgasm. You`ll be on the edge of cumming, dying to blow your big load, but I won`t let you. As I demonstrate by stroking my slave`s big cock, I want you to jerk-off as well but don`t you dare cum without my permission, got it? Massaging your balls and cock head gently, you get rock hard as my delicate latex gloves work their magic and drive you into a horned-up frenzy. I have you tug your cock harder and faster, feeling the orgasm well inside of you, only to have you take your hands off your dick. You heard me; stop touching yourself completely! Now begin stroking yourself again, once more reaching the point of explosion, but don`t you dare cum! Wait until this clip is over and then go lay on your bed, jerking yourself until orgasm while you fantasize about me whispering in your ear.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
379.02 MB
seeders:4
leechers:9
[Clips4sale/EllaKross] Goddess Ella Kross - Taking You to the Edge over and over Again! 1080p