[Clips4Sale] Goddess Madam Violet - Insidious

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on July 9, 2016 by omnifacein XXX > Video
Torrent verified.

[Clips4Sale] Goddess Madam Violet - Insidious (Size: 807.1 MB)
 Insidious.mp4807.1 MB

Description

Screenshots:

Click for Screenshot

Click for Screenshot

Name: Insidious.mp4
Size: 807 MiB
Time: 27mn 20s
Resolution: 960 x 540

I am SEDUCTIVE, soft and SENSUAL. But deceptively dangerous. My words have GREAT POWER, and their effects are cumulative. At first everything feels normal, you feel the same, but then, you realise; you are totally fucked. It feels so good to be captured, bound, gagged and PROBED by Me that you don't even know its happening. Until its far too late. As I am so clever, the induction echoes the hip no tic commands you will be receiving - a true mind-fuck. We all relate to the idea that are made up of parts. Ever been in two minds?. Focussing you on this idea naturally creates a hip no tic SPLIT in your mind - a necessary phenomena for trance plus its a way to increase depth of trance.Keeping your mind split and your conscious mind occupied, you SLIDE so far DOWN in hip no s1s that you are helpless before Me. One moment youre listening, the next youre aware you cannot remember a word Ive just said. Insidious. When you are right where I want you and ONLY then you are permitted to get out your cock and stroke.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
807.1 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
[Clips4Sale] Goddess Madam Violet - Insidious