[Clips4Sale] Goddess Madam Violet - Masturbation is Ruining your Life

seeders: 3
leechers: 8
Added on July 9, 2016 by omnifacein XXX > HD Video
Torrent verified.

[Clips4Sale] Goddess Madam Violet - Masturbation is Ruining your Life (Size: 556.93 MB)
 Masturbation is Ruining your Life.mp4556.93 MB

Description

Screenshots:

Click for Screenshot

Click for Screenshot

Name: Masturbation is Ruining your Life.mp4
Size: 557 MiB
Time: 14mn 4s
Resolution: 1280 x 720

Milton Erickson was a God of hip know therapy. He did most of his incredible hypnotic work using metaphors - simple stories which created huge cognitive shifts.This clip is Ericksonian inspired. It sounds as if I'm simply telling you a story, but what I say is littered with hypnotic triggers, suggestions, imbedded commands. This is STEALTH BRAINWASHING.The story I tell you not only happens to involve ME, it's arousing, mindfucking, manipulative and TRUE.Plus, most importantly it's a story you can relate to. When did sex become boring for you? When did stroking become your preference over sex? Real sex with a real woman? You have a problem. Masturbation has destroyed your sex life, it'll probably ruin your whole life. I can help you! Admittedly you've fucked yourself up so you'll never fix the NEED to STROKE. BUT I can channel it, USE it, use YOU. Train you so that even though your loser dick only cums for your hand, rendering you USELESS as a man, you are PERFECT slave material.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
556.93 MB
seeders:3
leechers:8
[Clips4Sale] Goddess Madam Violet - Masturbation is Ruining your Life