[Clips4Sale] Goddess Madam Violet - The Girlfriend Trap

seeders: 0
leechers: 7
Added on July 6, 2016 by omnifacein XXX > Video
Torrent verified.

[Clips4Sale] Goddess Madam Violet - The Girlfriend Trap (Size: 657.08 MB)
 The Girlfriend Trap.mp4657.08 MB

Description

Screenshots:

Click for Screenshot

Name: The Girlfriend Trap.mp4
Size: 657 MiB
Time: 22mn 12s
Resolution: 960 x 540

Youve been a careless boy and left your iPad at home, your girlfriend figured out your passcode:I confront you when you get in, I know everything! You are a submissive hipno-slut who needs to be dominated and controlled, taken in hand, pleasured and punished in equal measure. I tell you what I read turned me on, and what got my panties the wettest was reading that apparently, all you need to hear are the words SLEEP and you instantly fall into a trance, an OBEDIENT trance. Which of course you do! Pleased my plan is working, I effortlessly manipulate you deeper, snapping my fingers like a pro, using the trigger words I found such as DROP all whilst revealing my gorgeous body to fuck you up even more, teasing your hard cock with it.I tell you instead of dumping you, I will USE you. Take your broken, confused mind and make it MINE. When I have you deeper than you have been before you stroke your aching dick and I tell you that I want a TPE. All your assets will be moved into MY name, you will cook, you will clean, you will OBEY.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
657.08 MB
seeders:0
leechers:7
[Clips4Sale] Goddess Madam Violet - The Girlfriend Trap