[Clips4Sale/HumiliationPOV] Humiliation POV - Miss Cherry Vee - Endless Sensual Edging To Complete Denial

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 16, 2016 by omnifacein XXX > Video
Torrent verified.

[Clips4Sale/HumiliationPOV] Humiliation POV - Miss Cherry Vee - Endless Sensual Edging To Complete Denial (Size: 319.56 MB)
 Endless Sensual Edging To Complete Denial.mp4319.56 MB

Description

Screenshots:

Click for Screenshot

Click for Screenshot

Name: Endless Sensual Edging To Complete Denial.mp4
Size: 320 MiB
Time: 9mn 17s
Resolution: 960 x 540

Miss Cherry Vee

Im gonna edge you so bad. Youre not allowed to take your eyes off of me and youre not allowed to take your hand off of your dick, unless I tell you. Youre such a lucky boy, you get to stroke your dick for me and my perfect body. I give you permission to edge for me, but not to cum. I know its hard to resist cumming for me, Im so fucking sexy. But you have to obey me, and you want to be a good boy for me, dont you? And if you cum that would make you a bad boy and youd have to pay the cum tax. So be careful and dont cum as I edge your cock and your mind.

I know you stroke your dick to so many brats, but its never quite like stroking to me. I mean look at me, have you ever seen a body so fucking perfect? You love stroking your pathetic cock for me. You cant resist. Keep edging for me as I instruct you, but dont go over, dont cum. I just love teasing your cock, it just turns your brain to mush. And you love it too, it feels so good, what I do to you. Edge as I tease you with my perfect ass. Im such a bratty tease, keeping you on edge as I torture you with my perfect body.

Dont take your hands off of your dick, keep stroking it. Ive only begun to fuck with you. Obey me, edge yourself like this is your last orgasm. I want your balls so full and aching. I want you so desperate to cum for me. I know youre a jerk addict for me and Im going to manipulate you. You cant help yourself. But no cumming, just edging. I know its getting harder and harder to hold back that load for me. You feel it building, it almost wants to just cum bursting out of your cock, but dont let it.

Do you feel ready to cum? Well then take your hand off of your dick, right now. No more touching. Just staring, throbbing, twitching. Do you feel that? Do you feel what Im doing to your cock without you even touching it? Do you feel what I can do to you? You feel it, dont you?

Now touch it, edge it again. You wanna cum so badly, dont you? Youre not allowed, edge for me, obey me. Keep edging yourself until your balls ache, until long after this clip ends, I know youll be watching it again.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
319.56 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
[Clips4Sale/HumiliationPOV] Humiliation POV - Miss Cherry Vee - Endless Sensual Edging To Complete Denial