[Clips4Sale/HumiliationPOV] Humiliation POV - Only Anal Penetration Will Make You Cum, Not Cock Stimulation (No Effects)

seeders: 4
leechers: 3
Added on July 8, 2016 by omnifacein XXX > Video
Torrent verified.

[Clips4Sale/HumiliationPOV] Humiliation POV - Only Anal Penetration Will Make You Cum, Not Cock Stimulation (No Effects) (Size: 310.43 MB)
 Only Anal Penetration Will Make You Cum, Not Cock Stimulation.mp4310.43 MB

Description

Screenshots:

Click for Screenshot

Click for Screenshot

Name: Only Anal Penetration Will Make You Cum, Not Cock Stimulation.mp4
Size: 310 MiB
Time: 9mn 42s
Resolution: 720 x 406

The Divine Goddess Jessica is a true Hyp n0 Domme. Prepare for a deep, intense experience inside your mind. Her induction will take you deeper than you have ever gone. Warning: If you listen to this track you may never cum the same way again. She is capable of complete brain rewiring. You've been warned.. Relax, let my voice drain away the tension from your mind and your body. You will relax and feel yourself submitting to my voice. All your tension will be replaced by my soothing words. Feel yourself begin to drift, almost as if you're floating. Feel my relaxing energy take over your thoughts, enjoy the feeling of calmness. You become eager for my words. Feel yourself giving up control of your mind to me. All you want is to obey me. Feel the numbness penetrate your mind. You cannot help but give in to me. Allow my voice to completely saturate your mind. Soon you'll find that you'll do anything I ask of you. You realize what an honor it is to have a Goddess like me before you. The thought of me manipulating you makes you so aroused. You feel the blood surge into your cock with each word I utter. Your cock becomes fully erect. Imagine cords that go from your brain, right to your cock.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
310.43 MB
seeders:4
leechers:3
[Clips4Sale/HumiliationPOV] Humiliation POV - Only Anal Penetration Will Make You Cum, Not Cock Stimulation (No Effects)