[Clips4sale] Lucy Mariexxxx - The curse that lifts your guilt and binds us forever 720p

seeders: 8
leechers: 7
Added on January 26, 2016 by omnifacein XXX > HD Video
Torrent verified.

[Clips4sale] Lucy Mariexxxx - The curse that lifts your guilt and binds us forever 720p (Size: 796.15 MB)
 Lucy Marie - The curse that lifts your guilt and binds us forever 720p.mp4796.15 MB

Description

Screenshots:

Click for Screenshot

A powerful curse that frees you of any guilt you associate with your addiction to me, this can only be removed by me, watch if you dare....contains erotic h.y.p.n.o techniques.

I take you through a powerful erotic h.y.p.n.o.sis session in which you will be cursed forever. A curse is not something negative in this instance, but rather a powerful and permanent brainwash that will enable you to worship me in the way i require, and the way you need to satisfy your soul. I need you to enable your addiction to flourish...indulge in your yearning to dream about me and obsess about me. You think you have other responsibilities, here lies the guilt. On no account do I want you thinking of HER! You get lost in my green eyes, and my intense stare. The way my lace covered hands trace my skin, and the shine of my dress tight against my breasts drives you wild.. you slip deeper and deeper, and as your cock gets harder and harder the curse is developing... then finally as you stare at my perfect naked breasts and jerk your cock like a good pet, you are lost to me forever and it feels so so good. JUST NOD YOUR HEAD AND AGREE, I AM THE ONLY WOMEN YOU WILL EVER WANT AND NEED

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
796.15 MB
seeders:8
leechers:7
[Clips4sale] Lucy Mariexxxx - The curse that lifts your guilt and binds us forever 720p