[Clips4sale] MILF GiGi's Bondage Fantasies - STACIE SNOW THOUGHT SHE WAS JUST VISITINGHD 720p

seeders: 1
leechers: 8
Added on January 24, 2016 by srv13in XXX > HD Video
Torrent verified.

[Clips4sale] MILF GiGi's Bondage Fantasies - STACIE SNOW THOUGHT SHE WAS JUST VISITINGHD 720p (Size: 316.79 MB)
 MGGBF_Stacie.Snow.Thought.She.WAs.Just.Visiting.720p.mp4316.79 MB

Description

MGGBF_Stacie.Snow.Thought.She.WAs.Just.Visiting.720p.mp4
Size: 332178841 bytes (316.79 MiB), duration: 00:12:16, avg.bitrate: 3611 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Added: 11/25/15

Leggy redhead Stacie Snow comes to visit me. Everyone knows she is retired from modeling, but I am sure I can talk her into doing a quick clip for me. I mean she would totally make me some good money and afterall we are close friends. Stacie is adament about not doing any more modeling, so I dose her drink to make her woozy and get her in my clutches! Stacie stands up and immediately realizes what I've done when she gets a rush to her head and stumbles onto the couch. I laugh and tell my friend that she needs to do this for me. I cram the hot readhead's ellbows together and she grunts. It's been over three years since anyone has tied the girl and she is totally not used to this! I am having a blast as she struggles in the bondage and tell Stacie this is exactly what I wanted! I shove a ballgag into Stacie's big mouth and strap it in tightly. I kiss her on the ballgag and say I know you still love me. Grabbing my camera I begin filming Stacie being the adorable damsel in distress that she's known to be. I mean seriously, do you think you're coming over here and not making me money ... what are friends for? I rope up one of her ankles and jam it up against her cute ass putting her into a frogtie making sure to tie on her high heel stilettos since that looks so damn hot and sexy. Wow girlfriend - your legs look amazing in this tie!! I pull her dress up over her ass exposing her teeny tiny little thong then I move up to her gag and tighten it up some more. I'm having a blast and honestly Stacie is giggling in her bondage having more fun than she wants to admit ... until I add a super ridiculous crotch rope splitting her cute pussy in two and giving helpless Stacie a camel toe. I lay down next to my friend groping her sexy body and smack her ass a couple times. I pick up the camera and film Stacie struggling around - looks like I got my way and my clip after all!!!!!
Category: BONDAGE
Related Categories: DAMSEL IN DISTRESS, ROPE BONDAGE, BALLGAGGED, STRUGGLING, REDHEADS
Keywords: STACIE SNOW, ON SCREEN TYING, TIED ELBOWS, CROTCH ROPE, GAGGING, FROGTIED, FROG TIE, GROPING, UPSKIRT, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, THONG, GIRL-GIRL, LONG HAIR, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER WOM

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
316.79 MB
seeders:1
leechers:8
[Clips4sale] MILF GiGi's Bondage Fantasies - STACIE SNOW THOUGHT SHE WAS JUST VISITINGHD 720p