[Clips4Sale/MissaX] Ginger Lea - You're Not Going to Make Auntie Beg for It, Are You? [RolePlay]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 21, 2016 by omnifacein XXX > Video
Torrent verified.

[Clips4Sale/MissaX] Ginger Lea - You're Not Going to Make Auntie Beg for It, Are You? [RolePlay] (Size: 188.96 MB)
 You're Not Going to Make Auntie Beg for It, Are You.mp4188.96 MB

Description

Screenshots:

Click for Screenshot

Click for Screenshot

Name: You're Not Going to Make Auntie Beg for It, Are You.mp4
Size: 189 MiB
Time: 22mn 53s
Resolution: 854 x 480

I met a handsome, successful man on a dating site and I am meeting him for the first time. I am so nervous, so excited, and I've been so lonely.. I'm hopeful that we'll hit it off. I'm getting ready to go at dusk when I hear an obnoxious knocking at my door. It's my sister! She's bringing over my nephew!

I've told her a million times that he is way too old for me to watch over him, but she is so over protective. I apologize to my nephew, Alex. "I'm so happy to see you. Gosh.. you've been getting so big, so handsome, you can tell me what dress to wear on my date tonight." I make sure Alex doesn't tell his Mom that I left him alone to go on my date anyway, and he agrees. He helps me choose a dress, and off I go with optimistic hopes.

2 hours later I am stumbling up the stairs. I had a shot of Jack Daniels while waiting for my date, just to calm the nerves, 20 minutes later I had another, 20 minutes later I had another! I waited for him for two hours by myself and he never showed up or replied to my texts. I feel so foolish, and so unsure of my beauty. I am beautiful, right? I know I am an older woman.. maybe Mr. hot shot wants some 18 year old, barely out of High School? I scoff at the thought. I open the door and see my nephew masturbating with my dirty panties!

I drop my purse. I gasp! I then compose myself and stagger to the bed. I smell my panties. "Are you interested in the smell of my body lotion or my... my.. pussy cat?" He stands there looking at me with his cock hard, dripping, and his jaw open. He's in shock. I feel horny. "You must think I am beautiful, is that right? I'm an older lady, but I've still got that certain Je Ne Sais Quoi?"

I confess that when he was helping me choose a dress for my date that I really liked the way he looked at me, and I haven't felt that flutter in my heart since I was dating as a girl. I'm a woman now, and he still thinks I'm hot, look at how he was stroking to my panties, he must have imagined his cock was entering me. I know that was on his dirty young mind.

In my tipsy state, I tell him what I want, I don't mince words, I tell him exactly what I want to do to him. He is uncertain, the boy is a virgin! "You're not going to make Auntie beg for it, are you?" I purr to him. He obeys my commands. His cock is so thick it nearly rips me in two, and my pussy salivates all over his shaft as he pumps me in and out, in and out, balls deep, he's looking into my eyes and pumping my pussy. I moan and grasp the sheets, dig my heels into the mattress, I don't want to miss a centimeter of his thick young boy meat. I cum so hard, and he cums with me, inside of me.

*Ding Dong* It's my sister, at the door! I make him promise not to tell, "our little secret." He will tell his Mom that I will watch over him anytime she wants me to. I wink at him as he wipes me clean.
Roleplay

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
188.96 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
[Clips4Sale/MissaX] Ginger Lea - You're Not Going to Make Auntie Beg for It, Are You? [RolePlay]