[Clips4Sale] UNDER THE GUNN STUDIOS - Kasey Storm in Mother Knows Best - Son is Jealous Mommy fucks her Boss [Roleplay]

seeders: 1
leechers: 5
Added on February 16, 2016 by omnifacein XXX > Video
Torrent verified.

Description

Screenshots:

Click for Screenshot

By now your aware I've had several encounters with my Son and have decided to make him my travel partner when I'm gone on business. Mommy get so stressed and frustrated when I'm on the road!! This trip my son learns a BIT MORE about what Mommy does when she's gone....and he DOESN'T like it! The JEALOUSY has begun to set in!!!

I have to get ready to go out for "dinner and drinks" with my BOSS. I want my son's opinion on how I look....he loves the outfit and HATES that I'm going out so late, especially as he discovers the details.

Now honey, exactly HOW do you think I am able to keep you in such a lavish lifestyle? Let me explain a few things about your father and I. We have a different kind of set up from most parents. No arguments Young Man...just LISTEN!!

Ok..... I Think I know what will make things better, you need some "Mommy Attention"! Here......let Mommy give you some kisses and licks....that's it.....see.....I know what you need to feel better. Mmmmmmmm I just can't seem to keep your COCK out of my MOUTH! I LOVE making you hard and feeling you grow inside me against my tongue and cheek!

Category: Role Play

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
97.91 MB
seeders:1
leechers:5
[Clips4Sale] UNDER THE GUNN STUDIOS - Kasey Storm in Mother Knows Best - Son is Jealous Mommy fucks her Boss [Roleplay]