Torrent verified.

Description

Screenshots:

Click for Screenshot

Name: Daughter Knows Best.mp4
Size: 1.72 GiB
Time: 39mn 29s
Resolution: 1920 x 1080

I had everything planned out, this was supposed to be our special night. Just my husband and I. Our sex life has never been the most adventurous, but I wanted to rekindle things in the bed again. I blindfolded my husband and told him to wait while I freshened up a bit.Little did I know, our daughter sneaked into the room in my absence. When I returned, she had her fathers penis in her mouth! We didnt raise her to be some kind of sexual deviant and with family no less! Somehow, she got it into her head that her father and I needed help fixing our sex life. I couldnt be angry at my dear girl for that, but including our own daughter in bed was out of the question! That is, until her father insisted we couldnt do it without her. Did he really like what she was doing to his penis with her mouth? I couldnt understand how our daughter knew so much about sex! She did seem quite enthusiastic to help How could I say no to the both of them?My sweet daughter told me exactly what to do to pleasure her father using my lips my tongue. It never even occurred to me to put a mans penis in my mouth, to stimulate and make him cum that way. When my husband finally spilled his seed, our daughter instructed me to swallow it down. I couldnt believe how amazing he tasted. His penis was still fully erect. Our daughter giggled that I had to take advantage of that and get on top of him. On him?? Id only ever done missionary position before I had no idea women could be on top! I instructed my daughter not to look at her fathers penis penetrating her mother and slid down onto him It felt so good! My sweet daughter really is helping us. I was in such sexual ecstasy that I barely heard my husband when he requested to have sex with our daughter. How could he even think of such a thing?? But our dear girl plead for the same; she wanted him. I was very uncomfortable with the idea, but our daughter had already done so much for this family tonight. And she looked incredibly eager to take my place on top of her father I would allow it on one condition: he would NOT cum inside of our daughter. That was a condition neither one of them intended to abide by.
Roleplay

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.72 GB
seeders:3
leechers:3
[Clips4sale] Xev Bellringer - Princess Leia - Daughter Knows Best [RolePlay]