Cloud Cult - Feel Good Ghosts (2008) + Cover

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on October 31, 2011 by Bayfiain Music
Torrent verified.

Cloud Cult - Feel Good Ghosts (2008) + Cover (Size: 89.83 MB)
 01 No One Said It Would Be Easy.mp38.17 MB
 02 Everybody Here Is A Cloud.mp37.49 MB
 03 The Tornado Lessons.mp35.91 MB
 04 When Water Comes To Life.mp38.71 MB
 05 Must Explore.mp3872.59 KB
 06 Journey Of The Featherless.mp37.14 MB
 07 The Ghost Inside Our House.mp36.6 MB
 08 It's What You Need.mp32.55 MB
 09 Story Of The Grandson Of Jesus.mp35.99 MB
 10 Hurricane And Fire Survival Guide.mp38.77 MB
 11 May Your Hearts Stay Strong.mp39.94 MB
 12 The Will Of A Volcano.mp36.01 MB
 13 Love You All.mp311.59 MB
 Cloud Cult - Feel Good Ghosts (2008) Front Cover.jpg74.72 KB

Description

Halloween - New Age
Amazon.com Review by R.E. Smith (Sarasota, FL)(06-06-2008)
Let me first just say I am relatively new to Cloud Cult. `The Meaning of 8' was my introduction to them, so I was eager for more new material even as I went back and collected their previous works.... Cloud Cult presents us with a great follow up to the `Meaning of 8'. It's obvious that even though it's been less than a year, a lot of work went into this album. The production is great, the sound is balanced, and the lyric writing shows extraordinary talent.
The album starts off much less quirky than meaning of 8, with two strong songs. By the time you get to the 3rd (and title) track "The Tornado Lessons" and you hear the old time radio transmission feedback and staccato vocals, you know you're listening to Cloud Cult. I can even compare this song to a good Modest Mouse track. The almost rapping that Craig Minowa does here sounds much like Isaac Brock. If that's a band you're a fan of, check out this song/album.
Another song "Ghosts Inside Our House" is a nice change of pace. All acoustic guitars and vocals, complemented nicely with some soft violin. This song has one of my favorite lyrics from the album, "I watched you sleep until 5 am because I want to be part of your dreaming". Such a beautiful sentiment for anyone that has looked on a sleeping loved one and felt that special kind of peace.
Noteworthy songs here are `Everybody Here is a Cloud' because it really connects you to music in a special way. Also, `Story of the Grandson of Jesus' is a fun story-telling song which is chock full of life-lesson 1-liners such as "The moral of the story is it all looks terrible, depending on what you look through" and "It's not an eye for an eye, it's a favor for a favor".

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
89.83 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Cloud Cult - Feel Good Ghosts (2008) + Cover