Coast Australia S02 E04 Southern Western Australia avi

seeders: 1
leechers: 2
Added on March 22, 2015 by Jacktro1in TV
Torrent verified.

Coast Australia S02 E04 Southern Western Australia avi (Size: 699.97 MB)
 Coast.Australia.S02.E04.Southern.Western.Australia.avi699.97 MB

Description

S02 E04
SOUTH WESTERN AUSTRALIA - Perth to Augusta

Neil Oliver begins this journey in the rigging of the Duyfken, a replica 16th Century Dutch ship, the first known European vessel to visit Australia. Emma Johnston heads to Cockburn Sound to explore the world’s first, fully-submerged, large-scale wave energy conversion project. Neil Oliver learns of the professional triumph and personal tragedy behind the construction of Fremantle Harbour. Xanthe Mallett joins the Police Dive Squad off Dunsborough for an exercise in underwater body retrieval. Neil Oliver retraces the steps of six Irish prisoners-of-conscience whose daring escape off Rockingham beach nearly triggered a war with the United States. Tim Flannery travels to the vineyards of Margaret River to see if he can taste the maritime clime in its signature drop. Neil Oliver discovers the perfect Coast vehicle to gad about in, while Alice Garner visits a small coastal chapel in Prevelly to explore its link to a wartime history of resistance on Crete. Finally Brendan Moar journeys to Augusta to expose the strength of a great pioneer, and her legacy as a world-class botanical collector.
Screencaps....
/picture.php?//yuq.me/users/30/247/krUJiGl4FP.jpg
Duration.................53mn 5s

VIDEO....

Format...................AVI
Bitrate....................1701 Kbps
Codec I.D. .............XviD
Resolution..............720 x 416
Aspect Ratio..........1.731
Frame Rate............25000 fps

AUDIO....

Codec I.D. .............MP3