Cocktail - 7.0.1 [Intel/Serial]

seeders: 5
leechers: 1
Added on October 26, 2013 by BS0Din Applications > Mac
Torrent verified.

Cocktail - 7.0.1 [Intel/Serial] (Size: 2.44 MB)
 screenshot_04.jpg19.24 KB
 txt.rtf7.65 KB
 10909.jpg4.6 KB
 Code Cocktail.rtf566 bytes
 CocktailME 7.0.1.dmg2.41 MB

Description

Name: Cocktail
Version: - 7.0.1

Mac Platform: Intel
Includes: Serial

OS version: 10.9 (suggested by the developer)
Processor type(s) & speed: 1Ghz or better is recommended
RAM minimum: 1GB
Video RAM: 512

Link for more information: http://cocktail.maintain.se

General maintenance and optimization utility.

Cocktail is an award-winning general purpose utility for Mac OS X. It is a smooth and powerful digital toolset with a variety of practical features that simplifies the use of advanced UNIX functions and helps hundreds of thousands of Mac users around the world to get the most out of their computers.

The application serves up a scrumptious mix of maintenance tools and interface tweaks, all accessible via a comprehensive graphical interface. Most of Cocktail's major features are arranged in five basic categories. In addition, a Pilot lets you clean, repair and optimize your system with one click of the button.

Cocktail is an app for OS X that lets users clean, repair and optimize their Macs. It is a powerful digital toolset that helps hundreds of thousands of Mac users around the world get the most out of their computers every day.

The application serves up a perfect mix of maintenance tools and tweaks, all accessible through a clean and easy to use interface. Cocktail's features are arranged into five categories that helps you manage various aspects of your computer. It also comes with an automatic Pilot-mode that allows you to simply press a button and relax, knowing that Cocktail will take care of the rest.

Cocktail (Mavericks Edition) requires OS x 10.9.

WHAT'S NEW
Version 7.0.1:

• Addresses an issue in which Cocktail may stall when gathering disks information.

• Addresses an issue in which Cocktail may fail to delete localization files.

• Updated Automator actions.

• Note: Cocktail (Mavericks Edition) requires OS X 10.9 Mavericks to run.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.44 MB
seeders:5
leechers:1
Cocktail - 7.0.1 [Intel/Serial]

All Comments

Precisely what
Hehe, no problem, glad I can help :)
Thx for uploading
no problem
Do i need Little Snitch to run it?
Not sure... try it and see. You can also use HandsOff! instead of LS (you can get it from my list of torrents as I've uploaded it).
nope
I also am not 100% sure if you need it, but it's always a good idea to block pirated software (esp disabling outgoing network connections) as you really never know with certainty which apps phone home.
Thx for uploading all these 10.9 updates .. appreciate it a lot.