CodeKit v2.1.8 ~floxjes~

seeders: 2
leechers: 1
Added on October 27, 2014 by Floxjesin Applications > Mac
Torrent verified.

CodeKit v2.1.8 ~floxjes~ (Size: 51.51 MB)
 Serial.txt700 bytes
 CodeKit.zip51.51 MB

Description

Name: CodeKit
Version: 2.1.8
Mac Platform: Intel
Includes: Serial

OS version: 10.8
Processor type(s) & speed: Intel
RAM minimum:
Video RAM:

NEW: CodeKit now supports AppleScript! This enables editor plugins like the one below. See http://incident57.com/codekit/help.html#applescript for examples and details.
CHANGED: CodeKit now reloads stylesheets of all media types. Previously, any stylesheet containing a print type was skipped.
CHANGED: Support for the latest version of Google Web Starter Kit
FIXED: Scroll position is now restored only when a full-page reload occurs. Previously, scroll position was incorrectly set while navigating links.
FIXED: an issue that made it impossible to re-select "none" for "Debug Style" while inspecting a Sass file
FIXED: the bower_components subpath is now settable as a new-project-default
FIXED: an edge-case potential crash if a folder's name matched an expected file's name (e.g. "_main.scss")
FIXED: an issue where files in disabled frameworks incorrectly appeared in "linked files" lists
More Yosemite refinements, including support for dark menubar mode
Stylus updated --> 0.49.2
Haml updated --> 4.0.5
Slim updated --> 2.1.0
Bourbon Neat updated --> 1.7.0rc
Coda Plugin
Use Coda? Me too. Wish Coda would automatically launch CodeKit and add projects to the app as needed? Me too. So I made that happen. Download the new CodeKit Plugin For Coda and CodeKit will automatically launch itself and add project folders in the background as you work in Coda.

Other Plugins
Use a different editor? Check out the new AppleScript APIs and the Coda Plugin Source Code to see how I did it. Make a plugin for your editor of choice and email me so I can feature it! Also: first person to find a bug in my source code wins a free CodeKit license. First person to email me about how if statements should have braces on the same line and I should really be using tabs instead of spaces...wins a 4,389 word email about proper coding style.

Sass Update
Keep using Libsass to compile Sass files in a Zurb Foundation project because the latest Ruby Sass compiler (3.4.5) is not yet supported by Foundation. This should clear up in the next few weeks. See the link in the 2.1.7 release notes, below, for more information.

Link for more information: http://incident57.com/codekit/index.html

CodeKit helps you build websites faster and better. Its flagship features are listed below and the one-minute teaser video to the right is a good place to start.

Compile Everything:

Process Less, Sass, Stylus, Jade, Haml, CoffeeScript, Javascript and Compass files automatically each time you save. Easily set options for each language.

Live Browser Reloads:

Instantly see changes in your browser, with animation and without hitting the refresh button or installing plugins. Great for tweaking layouts!

Combine & Minify:

Reduce load times by mashing Javascript & CoffeeScript files together and then minifying with Uglify.js. It's so easy, you'll giggle like a schoolgirl. Seriously.

And more......

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
51.51 MB
seeders:2
leechers:1
CodeKit v2.1.8 ~floxjes~