Cognition An Erica Reed Thriller-GOG

seeders: 25
leechers: 12
Added on September 20, 2013 by ChrisDenin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Cognition An Erica Reed Thriller-GOG (Size: 4.05 GB)
 setup_cognition_episode1_2.0.0.3.exe1.17 GB
 setup_cognition_episode2_2.0.0.3.exe914.72 MB
 setup_cognition_episode3_2.0.0.3.exe916.8 MB
 setup_cognition_episode4_2.0.0.2.exe945 MB

Description

Cognition An Erica Reed Thriller-GOGInformation:Year : September 19, 2013Genre : Adventure  QuestDeveloper : Phoenix Online StudiosPublisher : Phoenix Online StudiosPublication Type : License (GOG)Language : English, GermanSound language : EnglishThe medicine : not required [GOG]Descritpion:The player will help the FBI agent Erica Reed. Many years ago, she lost her brother because of a serial killer who was never caught. Stress awakened heroine strange abilities allow her to see the past of any object to which it touches. This should help you to solve puzzles and catch criminals.System Requirements:Operating system : Windows XP / Vista / 7/8Processor : 2.0 GhzMemory : 2 GBVideo Card : ATI or NVidia 1 GB RAM, integrated Intel graphics are not supportedHard disk : 6.74 GB (all episodes) of free spaceBonus Features:* Wallpapers* Soundtracks* Avatars* Comics

Screenshots:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.05 GB
seeders:25
leechers:12
Cognition An Erica Reed Thriller-GOG

Trailer

All Comments

Anyone that hasn't figured it out by now already...you NEED to go find the patches for these games because they are buggy as all hell. There are some parts in the final episode that make you unable to even finish the damn game unless you patch it.
Thank you uploader
thanku great
thanks I will seed for a long time like this game played 1 2 3 when download finch I try 4 will keep it for future seed thaks KAT
Yo.
Do all four episodes work on Windows 7 (x64)?
They works for me under 8 x64. Remember to run them as administrator.

Btw. This game is amazing...
thanks