Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy for ADHD in Adolescents and Adults: A Psychological Guide to Practice (2nd Edition) 2012 by Susan Young & Jessica Bramham [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 5
leechers: 6
Added on March 14, 2016 by Dr.Soc.in Books > Academic
Torrent verified.

Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy for ADHD in Adolescents and Adults: A Psychological Guide to Practice (2nd Edition) 2012 by Susan Young & Jessica Bramham [Dr.Soc] (Size: 3.1 MB)
 Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy for ADHD in Adolescents and Adults (2nd Edition) by Susan Young,...3.1 MB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy for ADHD in Adolescents and Adults: A Psychological Guide to Practice (2nd Edition) by Susan Young & Jessica Bramham
2012 | ISBN: 1119960738, 1119960746 | English | 328 Pages | PDF | 3.10 MB

The first edition of this book introduced the Young-Bramham Programme, a pioneering approach to cognitive behavioural treatment for ADHD in adults, which was well-received by clinical and academic communities alike. Based on the latest findings in the field, the authors have expanded the second edition to incorporate treatment strategies not only for adults, but also for adolescents with ADHD.

Updates the proven Young-Bramham Programme to be used not only with adults but also with adolescents, who are making the difficult transition from child to adult services
New edition of an influential guide to treating ADHD beyond childhood which encompasses the recent growth in scientific knowledge of ADHD along with published treatment guidelines
Chapter format provides a general introduction, a description of functional deficits, assessment methods, CBT solutions to the problem, and a template for group delivery

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.1 MB
seeders:5
leechers:6
Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy for ADHD in Adolescents and Adults: A Psychological Guide to Practice (2nd Edition) 2012 by Susan Young & Jessica Bramham [Dr.Soc]