Coldplay - Ghost Stories [AAC]

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
Added on September 27, 2014 by raz04in Music > AAC
Torrent verified.

Coldplay - Ghost Stories [AAC] (Size: 27.68 MB)
 õ.m4a3.77 MB
 oceans.m4a3.51 MB
 Midnight.m4a3.21 MB
 magic.m4a3.12 MB
 A Sky Full Of Stars.m4a2.97 MB
 true love.m4a2.77 MB
 Another's Arms.m4a2.64 MB
 ink.m4a2.59 MB
 Always In My Head.m4a2.51 MB
 Large Art.jpg418.97 KB
 Album Art.jpg185.34 KB

Description

raz04 presents....
I'm not kidding.

Artist: ColdplayAlbum: Ghost StoriesSource: Old-Pirate's FLACEncoder: qaac 2.41Converter: foobar2000Tracklist:Always In My HeadMagicInkTrue LoveMidnightAnother's ArmsOceansA Sky Full of StarsONotes:- Transcoded to AAC-HE 

What the heck is AAC-HE?
AAC-HE (Advanced Audio Coding- High Efficiency) is pretty much like the iTunes Plus that you see in kickass.to, but with - you guessed it - High Efficiency.You can use this format on iTunes, Foobar2000, VLC Media Player, and with some MP3 players. Compare it to an MP3 at 320kbps (audible difference), an AAC at 256kbps (a little bit diference, but higher bitrate), and you'll see that this lossy codec sounds like a FLAC (lossless) and is very superior. There are only two downsides to this:1) It's not supported on most MP3 players that you buy (especially from China, but compatible with Apple)2) The cut-off line (the peak of the lines in Spek) is lower if the sample rate is above 48kHZ. 

Spectrogram:
FLAC (from Old-Pirate)
AAC-HE (raz04 transcode)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
27.68 MB
seeders:3
leechers:0
Coldplay - Ghost Stories [AAC]

All Comments

Good Audio On All Except For 'A Sky Full Of Stars' Does Not Want To Open Otherwise Relaxing Tunes
Cheers
Joe
My pleasure.
very good thanx
Thank you for the positive feedback.