Collection - Non-Fiction

seeders: 222
leechers: 134
Added on December 16, 2014 by amimichellein Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Collection - Non-Fiction (Size: 1.26 GB)
 Brian A. Garner (ed.) [Non-Fiction 2004] - Black's Law Dictionary (8th Ed).pdf217.07 MB
 Zecharia Sitchin [Non-Fiction 2010] - There Were Giants Upon the Earth-Evidence of Alien DNA.mobi74.56 MB
 Philip Schmidt [Non-Fiction 2011] - Upgrade Your House.mobi42.91 MB
 Henry Kissinger [Non-Fiction 1994] - Diplomacy.mobi37.43 MB
 John Woodward [Non-Fiction 2009] - How to Be a Genius.mobi36.38 MB
 Helmuth Nyborg [Non-Fiction 2003] - The Scientific Study of General Intelligence-Tribute to...32.14 MB
 Chad Evergreen [Non-Fiction 2014] - Show Me How-500 Things You Should Know.mobi25.67 MB
 George Grant [Non-Fiction 1988] - Grand Illusions-The Legacy of Planned Parenthood.mobi24.9 MB
 Hampton Sides [Non-Fiction 2014 11] - In the Kingdom of Ice-The Grand and Terrible Polar Voyage...23.78 MB
 Bill Bryson [Non-Fiction 1994] - Made in America.mobi22.44 MB
 Anna Claybourne [Non-Fiction 2009] - 100 Most Disgusting Things on the Planet.mobi18.69 MB
 Robert Bauval [Non-Fiction 1993] - The Orion Mystery-Unlocking the Secrets of the Pyramids.mobi18.59 MB
 Joe Nickell [Non-Fiction 2004] - The Mystery Chronicles-More Real Life X Files.mobi17.4 MB
 Terry L. Cook [Non-Fiction 1998] - Big Brother-NSA & its Little Brothers-The NSA's...16.95 MB
 Seth Farber [Non-Fiction 1993] - Madness, Heresy, and the Rumor of Angels-The Revolt Against the...16.55 MB
 Timothy Pachirat [Non-Fiction 2011] - Every Twelve Seconds.mobi16.2 MB
 Leon Friedman [Non-Fiction 1992] - Watergate and Afterward-The Legacy of Richard M. Nixon.mobi16.05 MB
 Elizabeth A. Murray [Non-Fiction 2012] - Forensic Identification-Putting a Name and Face on...13.27 MB
 Ann Bodenhamer Martin [Non-Fiction 2014] - Metabionics-The Mystic Power of the Mind.mobi13.07 MB
 Elizabeth Lyons [Non Fiction] - The Sell Your Novel Tool Kit.pdf12.53 MB
 Kent Courtney [Non-Fiction 1962] - America's Unelected Rulers.mobi12.09 MB
 Amy Poehler [Non-Fiction 2014] - Yes Please.mobi11.53 MB
 Daniel James Brown [Non-Fiction 2013] - The Boys in the Boat.mobi11.46 MB
 Norvell [Non-Fiction 1976] - Psychic Dreamology.mobi10.3 MB
 Stephen W. Hawking [Non-Fiction 2010] - The Grand Design.mobi10.17 MB
 James Burke [Non-Fiction 1985] - The Day the Universe Changed.mobi10.11 MB
 Randall Munroe [Non-Fiction 2014] - What If.mobi10.08 MB
 Milton William Cooper [Non-Fiction 1991] - Behold a Pale Horse.mobi9.93 MB
 Patrick T. Regan [Non-Fiction 2012] - Dog is My Copilot-Rescue Tales of Flying Dogs, Second...9.77 MB
 John Walkenbach [Non-Fiction 2013] - 101 Excel 2013 Tips, Tricks and Timesavers.mobi8.78 MB

Description

PLEASE SEED...I UPLOADED ALL OF MY TORRENTS TODAY AND I CAN'T SEED THEM ALL WITHOUT THEM BEING SLOWER THAN MOLASSES IN A MINNESOTA WINTER!!!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.26 GB
seeders:222
leechers:134
Collection - Non-Fiction

All Comments

Thanks.....
Outstanding! Well done!! And I will agree here with EinsteinRons, aka. Ronald Coleman best expressed response of gratitude: Merci beaucoup, VIELEN DANKE!, muchas gracias, MILLE GRACI, arigato gozaimashita, thank youb , and , finally XIE-XIE!!! You're AWESOME KIDDO!!!
Thank you - great effort !
Thanks for sharing.
Some good books there, especially stephen hawking and
DOWNLOAD THIS!!!!!
For your gigabyte, you will NEVER have a greater font of learning and intelligence, of history and viewpoints of science.
I tried to pick and choose, which you can do, there is a good list, and although I had some of the books listed, I decided to take them all, as this seems to be a single SET of the greatest books written in the last fifty or so years. Nearly every one is a GEM!!
This is nothing short of being an INCREDIBLE COLLECTION OF the great of our time, dale carnegie to George CARLIN, and includes many of the books you hear about but never have the time to read. YOu will never finish this list, but many of these will be good for reference, like Black's Law Dictionary, used by students everywhere in the USA.
Once again, a simple "Thank You" is SO inadequate for the appreciation of a torrent like this. I APPRECIATE THIS LIKE HARDLY ANYONE ELSE, I will not only treasure this, I will suggest it, SEED IT (for at least ONE YEAR, and lodge one or more positive comments, when this one becomes such history as to be forgotten and deleted.
You keep it up, downloader!, I don't know HOW you can TOP this, but hey PLEASE Try!!!!!!!!!!
Merci beaucoup, VIELEN DANKE!, muchas gracias, MILLE GRACI, arigato gozaimashita, thank youb , and , finally XIE-XIE!!!
EinstenRon,
aka Ronald Coleman
I defy anyone to disagree with this comment, try to defend an anti-this-torrent stance, and I will cut the very Ground of truth out from under you, You will not have a leg to stand upon! Or an UNFORKED TONGUE in your head!
Oh yeah, there are some books inhere that one will not agree with, because such a wide-ranging torrent/collection HAS to include viewpoints of all sides to be complete, such as this is. BUT IT IS COMPLETE!
well...... I admire your enthusiasm.